Winnie is the app that gives parents superpowers! Whether you want to find new things to do with your kids, ask for advice, or just get to the nearest changing table in a hurry, we can help.
When you sign up for Winnie you can:
* Browse and search our unique directory of family-friendly restaurants, activities, playgrounds and more.
* Immediately join a helpful community of moms & dads — no more waiting for invites to exclusive groups.
* Ask questions and get parenting advice about anything from pregnancy to local childcare.
* Connect with other parents around the issues that are important to you, such as pregnancy, breastfeeding, fertility & more.
* Share your best photos safely, with cute stickers & special features to protect privacy.
* Help other parents by sharing your experiences and recommending your favorite places.
Join our growing community and help us build this amazing resource for parents!
* Find things to do this summer! When searching for Activities, users in DC, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas and Kansas City will now see buttons on select pages that allow you to view class schedules at that location or enroll in activities through Pearachute.
* Now when you create a new post, you can control the context by changing the location or adding relevant topics such as Breastfeeding or Working Parents. When you add topics to your post, it will be automatically shown to other parents interested in those topics.
* The most interesting and lively discussions on Winnie will now appear in your feed as Featured Posts.
Ratings and Reviews
Excited to see this grow!
As an early adopter it's been amazing to see Winnie grow and develop to suit the needs of the modern day parent!
The forums are a wonderful place to connect, ask for help, or even just vent. The directory has been updated and it's even easier now to find new places and activities to explore. Most importantly, the searchable database for preschools and daycares is an absolute GODSEND (only available for the SF Bay Area but could probably be expanded).
I find myself opening the app almost every day and have gotten some great advice from the forums!
Excellent structure and resources for new parents
I am a father to be and had no clue what to expect. With one post on Winnie, I could connect with other fathers who are in my exact same position and I got tons of great advice that wasn’t shared with me by doctors and books. There is advice on restaurants, kid friends activities. You never have to share your name. You can choose to post anonymous so you don’t put your name out there. This app has it all. I think it’s a must have for new or even experienced parents.
We love our dad community on Winnie and we're happy you're a part of it!
Awesome!! My new go to
I just want to take the time out and rate this app 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. As a first time mom, it is so useful. In a span of 15 minutes I found several great parks, great advice, clothing and childcare needs. I don’t have a lot of moms my age as friends (31 yrs old). Most elders in my family teach old school way and my best friends don’t have much in common anymore these days. I’ve been trying to figure everything out on my own :( But this app guides me. Thank you
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.