Never leave money on the table again. Shop, travel, and live, knowing that Earny has your back. Whether your shopping online, buying groceries for your family or booking your next vacation, Earny works to make sure that you make money by spending it! All you need to think about is how to spend your newfound cash!
HOW EARNY WORKS:
1. Shop online as usual with 35+ major retailers.
2. After you shop, Earny tracks your purchases, finds the lowest price, and gets you refunds.
3. Watch the refunds roll in, directly back to your credit card!
1. Book a reservation online with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, or directly at hotel chains such as Marriott and Hilton, as usual.
2. After you book, Earny will track hotel prices and notify you when your existing hotel reservations drop in price and offer you the option to rebook at a lower rate exclusive to Earny users.
3. Expect to save an average of $75 per booking!
1. After you link your credit cards, Earny delivers insights on purchases at more than 750,000+ locations
2. Get personalized feedback on when to use which credit card, how to maximize your credit card benefits, and more ways to earn money back.
Partners include: Walmart, Uber, Target, Lowes, Kohls, Kroger, CVS, Rite Aid, Groupon, Jet.com, eBay, Boxed, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, JoAnn Fabrics, Drizly, Hotels.com, Minibar, Atom Tickets, Ebags, HotelTonight, Thrive Market, BloomThat, HotelStorm, Safeway, Walgreens, Costco, World Market, Orvis, Petco, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and many more.
Earn money on your online shopping with Earny! Automatically get cash back when prices drop, even 90 days after your purchase.
Simply download the app, sign up for a free account and let Earny work his magic. Receive refunds of up to $2000 on past purchases without lifting a finger. A notification from Earny will never fail to put a smile on your face!
The easiest money you’ll ever make.
- Earny is free to download and takes 30 seconds to set up. Once you’re up and running, just sit back and relax while Earny sends cash straight back into your pocket.
Get price protection from over 35 major retailers nationwide.
- Shop and save at Amazon, Best Buy, Bloomingdale's, Target, Walmart, Costco, Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, JCrew, Macy's, Nike, Nordstrom, Sears, Zappos and many more.
Extend price protection with your credit card.
- Take advantage of your card benefits. Extend price protection up to 90-120 days with issuers: Citibank, Visa, Mastercard and select Chase cards. That’s up to 10x more refunds!
Refer a friend to earn even more.
- Share Earny with your friends! Simply send them the referral link found in your “FRIENDS” tab and Earny will reward you 5% of their refunds.
No heavy lifting, just great savings! Let Earny do the work while you watch the refunds roll in.
*Earny is free and only takes 25% of the refunds he gets you, so he only gets paid when you get paid.
Earny is famous for getting you refunds on price drops. In 3.1 Earny launches Earny Hotels.
Earny Hotels works by notifying you when your existing hotel reservations drop in price and offers you the option to rebook at a lower rate exclusive to Earny users. Earny Hotels protects all reservations users make across Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott Hilton, and others. Earny Hotels’ unique price tracking ability is expected to save you an average of $75 per booking.
Love Earny? We’d love to hear about your favorite Earny refund!
Version 3.1.2 has minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Much better than before
Having been an Earny user for about 2 years now, I can honestly say that the last few updates have improved this app tremendously. I used to always have issues linking my credit cards which invariably caused me to miss out on potential refunds. However, this issue has been resolved as of this writing.
Another now-fixed Earny glitch was now pending refund claims seemed to get stuck in claim-limbo and would show as pending for months and months with no change in the claim status, let alone actually getting users their money back. Now, if additional info or user action is required on an Earny-initiated claim, you get an email with clear, straightforward instructions that breakdown what the user must do in order for Earny to move forward with a claim. Sometimes it’s as easy as copy-and-pasting some text into an agent chat or email and hitting send...
My only suggestion to improve Earny at this time would involve clearer directions or communication to MasterCard users after they’ve submitted the requisite PIN to Earny; I received 1-2 emails from the MasterCard people about my claim after Earny got my refund claim PIN and thought that I was going to have to do more work and respond to their documentation requests myself. Fortunately, Earny took care of all that FOR ME because I likely wouldn’t have pursued the matter on my own and ultimately would’ve left money on the table.
The app tracks your purchases based on certain store receipt. We frequently purchase from Target (one of the stores they track). Twice now, Earny has sent us an email saying they discovered a lower price for one item with steps on how to get the money back. The first time I followed the directions the very helpful Target CSR found more savings and credited me more the Earny had actually found. The second time around, Earny said one item had a lower price. I followed the directions again. The Target CSR credited that one item price difference. After I jumped off the chat with Target, I noticed there were 3 more items that needed a price adjustment. Both times Earny has only notified us of one item yet there’s been several. So a word of advise, before you contact the stores, double check there’s not more cash back options. On top of that Earny claimed they had got me a larger amount back...when in fact they only found .98 back not $6.00..that was the Target CSR. However, Earny will take back a percentage back of the total amount...
Also, both times Earny has attached a copy of the purchase receipt and price difference just in case the store requests it...yet it has never been able to open while using on my phone. I think the concept is awesome but needs to be buffed for flaws.
So far so good
Really haven’t given this app its all, meaning I haven’t added credit card or anything else put downloading and signing on, I understand a app or business needs to make money but the more I look into this the amount they charge so far has stopped me from going all in, I appreciate the .67 cent savings, but I wrote this to save .16 and more of the point, had this app just there for about 6 months, I will look into it more and see how much it will benefit me. As of now I have been using another app that doesn’t cost or charge anything, seeing the difference between the two, sometimes paying for a service is better. When it’s .10 and .25, who knows, I will rate again when I give this app more of a chance by going with everything it has to offer just really hesitant when you have to use credit cards. That is way to much of me monitor so I am not getting ripped off for .67 in savings or the average $280 a year, guess I need more trust. Other than that thank you for the savings and I will look more into it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.