Easily download music from clouds to your device and play offline.
Make your unlimited music library available on your device. Anytime. Anywhere.
● Download songs and play without internet or Wifi (offline music player).
● Wi-fi transfer: import music into the app through computer's web browser.
● Open in / Copy to: easy to import files from other apps.
● All of the most popular formats are supported: .flac .mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav...
● Full-Featured Music Player:
- Sleep timer.
- Background playback, lock screen and control center, headphones support.
- Playback with repeat of song or list and shuffle.
- Play next/later and reordering in Up Next queue.
● Unlimited free storage with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive.
● Universal music player for both iPhone and iPad.
### Your 5star rating & comment will support us to improve the features and to give updates.
● App Support:
- Critical bugs fixed.
- UI bugs on iPhone 5, iPhone 6 fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Say music is downloaded, but not!
I downloaded the app, even tho I was hesitant. I do not trust certain apps because they explore all through your phone. Any who, I downloaded the app, hooked it up to my Account and was happy because all my music popped up. So I chose each song I wanted to be downloaded. So It was a total of 7 songs, the downloaded said all 7 songs was downloaded. I went over to my Library and there was nothing there. I did it 3x each time I did it the number 7 would pop as a notification on my playlist tab. So every time I clicked on it the songs was just a not there. So I am deleting, idk if you are stealing people’s information or what but from the reviews, a lot of people had this issue or having this issue.
Decent app, but with a problem
I think this app is a really decent one, I was able to save music to my Dropbox and download them to the app and listen whenever I liked and I had no problem with it besides the ads. Then the new update happened with a new look and layout. It looks nice but now I’m unable to listen to any of my songs. I can still download them from my Dropbox account but afterwards, the music just won’t play. I’ll be more than happy to keep this app on my phone if you can fix this problem. Thank you.
Before the major update, the app worked perfectly for me. I could download all the music from my drive that I want, listen to it whenever, and change the shuffle, next song, etc. Currently, I can’t download any new music, because it doesn’t even show up in my drive connected to the app. Not only that, but I can’t press any of the shuffle/prev. song/next song/etc. buttons. I really love this app, it’s the best of its kind I’ve seen, but these issues really need to be fixed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.