Now put the power and high-gain magic tone of MESA/Boogie® on your iPhone or iPad! AmpliTube MESA/Boogie is the only collection of official MESA/Boogie gear available.
MESA/BOOGIE DREAM MACHINES
Created in collaboration with the tone gurus at MESA Engineering, AmpliTube MESA/Boogie gives you a full spread of gear that represents the breadth and versatility of the many faces of MESA/Boogie. The line-up includes 5 amplifiers with matching cabinets: The Boogie Mark III, MESA and Boogie Mark IV, MESA Dual Rectifier, MESA Triple Rectifier and the master of mid to classic gain Brit, the TransAtlantic TA-30.
In addition you also get a collection of 6 stompboxes: Noise Filter, Metal Wah, Sustainer, Obsession Delay, Surfer Flanger and Monster Booster, all designed specifically to work with all of the MESA/Boogie dream machines. With AmpliTube MESA/Boogie, you can build your dream rig with up to 6 stompbox effects (4 pre amp, 2 post amp), an amplifier and speaker cabinet with dual mic placement.
Use the new 2-track recorder to record over backing tracks, or expand the studio section (available via in-app purchase) to record, edit and share your compositions via SoundCloud, FTP, file sharing or email.
Need some practice? AmpliTube MESA/Boogie comes with a built-in learning tool to import your favorite song and set loop points so you can pick out difficult riffs note for note. You can change the pitch of material without affecting the speed and vice versa.
Like to loop? You can get creative with the new Super Looper. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. (Looper feature is available for in-app purchase.)
Need a drummer? Use the included Loop Drummer to jam to killer drum tracks. Make your own patterns or let it create some inspiring drums for you. Get more loops via in-app Style Packs.
Ready to perform? Live Mode offers an optimized GUI specifically for live use. See your entire chain at a glance, with all the settings and controls you need in an easy-to-read format designed for the stage.
Control your virtual rig just as easily as you would a traditional pedalboard with new iRig Stomp I/O integration, so you can change presets, control effects and more right from your feet. Or go wireless with iRig Blueboard, a Bluetooth controller for basic control on the go.
Now you can get a taste of the first complete mobile tone studio for acoustic instruments!
AmpliTube MESA/Boogie features:
• 5 MESA/Boogie amps with matching Cabinets — MARK III, MARK IV, Dual Rectifier, Triple Rectifier and TransAtlantic TA-30.
• 6 stomps — Noise Filter, Metal Wah, Sustainer, Obsession, Surfer and Monster Booster
• Build a rig with up to 6 stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Live Mode shows you your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
-General reliability & security improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool. It captures the sound of the Mesa Boogie at a very small price. Great for begginers or for the guitarist on a budget. I even hook up my Boss volume pedal with no problem. Also check the presets for even more awesome sounds. I only wish that instead of a flanger the app should had a chorus pedal. But is not a big deal.
Much better than expected.
The Express and Lone Star amps aren't included. I have it as a separate app than the Fender edition. I don't understand why they cannot be combined. Of course an app is no substitute for the real thing, but it can go where the real thing cannot. Love that the tube configurations on the back can be altered.
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 474.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2016-2018 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- AmpliTube 4 Bundle $11.99
- Recorder + Studio $11.99
- Microphones Bundle $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.