Measure stress, energy, and productivity in 2 minutes every morning
Welltory is the #1 app that uses AI to combat stress and fatigue.
Loved by a million users, featured by TechCrunch, iMore, Product Hunt, Lifehacker, and Apple
Recommended by doctors and coaches, Welltory analyzes your heartbeat to calculate your productivity, stress, and energy levels
Here is a review from a physician
Don’t mistake Heart Rate for Heart Rate Variability. Speaking as a medical doctor specializing in neuroscience and psychiatry, I must state that Welltory is a groundbreaking and phenomenal implementation of health-wellness monitoring and surveillance. I’ve tried MANY other apps but none with the ease of use and accuracy as Welltory! I highly recommend this app!'
Honored by iMore as 'the friendliest app' for heart rate variability, Welltory doesn't require any special knowledge or gadgets.
- Put your finger on the phone camera, stay calm for 2 minutes, that's it
- Not just pulse tracking, but heart rate variability analysis
- Uses Heart Rate Variability AI to analyze cardiogram, ECG and EKG data
- Manage high blood pressure with blood pressure tracking & assessment
- Health monitoring available anytime, anywhere
- Simple and clear AI driven recommendations
- Integrations with Fitbit, Garmin, and other trackers, apps & gadgets. Sync with Withings, Health apps, S health, Foobot weather station, MyFitnessPal, etc
- Dashboard with all your data that tracks correlations automatically
- Wellness courses on how the brain and body work: health, nutrition, creativity, stress, productivity, fitness, weight, exercise, heart rate variability, etc
- Dozens of self tests and free assessments: anxiety, depression, and burnout test
- AI that learns from your data to provide personalized recommendations
- Guided experiments to track how meditation, relaxation or breathing techniques affect your stress levels
- 98+ health parameters are calculated every time your measure HRV
- The American Heart Association recommends HRV assessment for ambulatory ECG, EKG or cardiogram interpretation
TESTED AND REVIEWED BY 1M PEOPLE
- Improve your health by keeping your stress & energy levels in balance
- Have more productive days by working with your body, not against it
- Boost energy in the mornings with an AI powered coach
- In 30 days, 82% of our users have 20% more energy and less stress
'This app will change your life. I am pleasantly surprised at how much it has given me energy. I am a freelancer, so my productivity correlates directly with my income. Stick with it. It’s worth it.'
'I have been suffering from chronic fatigue, and this app was able to pick that up. That’s incredible.'
We're here to help! Chat with the Welltory team inside the app
Welltory PRO features include:
- Cloud storage for your health and fitness data
- Additional 30+ health, blood pressure, activity parameters
- 80+ integrations, including Health app, Fitbit, Garmin, Samsung health, Weather stations, RescueTime, Diet apps, etc
- Focus on correlation analysis for all your data and lifestyle factors
- Premium self tests and courses
PRIVATE AND SECURE
We never sell your data to any third parties
We collect height, weight, age, gender, and location data to accurately analyze measurements
You can delete your data at any time by deleting your account
The cost of Welltory PRO auto-renewable subscription will be charged to iTunes Account once purchase is confirmed. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited. Your subscription automatically renews within 24 hours before the period ends unless auto-renew is turned off before this deadline.
Auto-renewals can be managed via your iTunes account
New nervous system parameters and a smart measurement accuracy algorithm.
— New parameters: autonomic nervous system balance, sympathetic & parasympathetic nervous system activity. Plus a stability index — it shows how likely you are to start feeling worse.
— More detailed recommendations: learn new breathing practices and meditation techniques, get playlists to relieve stress, and more.
— More accurate measurements: we analyze both signal quality and in-measurement behavior for your accuracy score.
Ratings and Reviews
Mrs Lonnie Ataya
This APP is wonderful, it helps me keep track of how my daily habits affect my body and helps me track my stressors. It’s very user friendly and simple to use, I also love how I get advice and tips on ways to help me me improve my physical and mental health. I recommend this APP to anyone who wants to keep track of how their body is doing, I won’t go into all the details but if you’re looking to improve your productivity, physical performance, and help reducing your stress as well as important insights to your overall health then use this App! Thank you Welltory for helping me on my journey of self improvement, the knowledge I’ve gained has helped me so much and I’ll continue with you as long as I can, you’re support is priceless! I can’t recommend this App enough😊
Developer Response ,
We're happy that you like it.
Quick to charge
Think I will delete this app soon and continue using other HRV apps. A lot of the information this app gives you is in vague terms. Having the info from pro (paid) version gives you more detail in terms that are more useful. Unfortunately the pro sample was only the first 5 days, which isn’t even enough to establish a baseline. Welltory needs to consider a 30-35 day sample of the pro version. Also, the 5 day sample of pro wasn’t even the full version, in which you can incorporate blood pressure. Sorry Welltory, but you folks are just too stingy, so I have no idea how useful the pro version could be. Seems you don’t have enough confidence in your pay for product to give people a reasonably significant chance to try it.
BTW have been using this and other HRV apps with a polar h10 heart rate monitor for the most accurate results possible.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. The 5-day trial gives you access to measurement details — parameters that are based on standard, publicly-available HRV formulas. Unlike the algorithms we’ve developed, these formulas aren’t self-learning and don’t adapt to your nervous system type, so establishing a baseline won’t improve the accuracy of these parameters.
Measurement details can be helpful for researchers and medical professionals, but they’re not the key feature of Welltory PRO. PRO lets you plug in data from your apps and gadgets, then uses it to build 70+ charts that let you track how factors like steps, sleep, and even the weather affect your daily measurement results. It helps people optimize their schedule, ditch habits that affect their bodies negatively, and avoid burnout.
If you want to see what it looks like, check out the demo dashboard in the app’s Check tab. We also have categorized lists of apps & gadgets you can sync with Welltory PRO in the Connect tab, if you’d like to browse through those. Hope this helps!
Good input but missing
Update to review: developer responded and informed me there are graphs available. But after looking at them none that I can see are of the actual HRV recording. So again I'd really like this app if it showed me a graph of what was happening while my finger was being scanned. Show me the difference between every beat and breathe.
Easy to use. This app gives you all sorts of feedback and numbers with easy to follow guidance and suggestions. What would make this app even better was if it had a graph showing your HRV. For me that would make a lot of sense. Especially being able to compare from day to day. Because they don't currently have a graph I'm probably going to stop using it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for you response! Welltory does let you download the RR-intervals for every single measurement you take. Here’s how to get it done:
1 Log into your profile on our website. This will automatically land you on your dashboard, which has all of your graphs.
2 Select “My health data,” which is right next to “My graphs.” This tab has the data from every measurement you take with Welltory.
3. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of your “Welltory measurement data” box, and select “Export raw RR intervals.” Voila — you can look at the difference between every beat!
Hope this clears things up.
- Welltory inc
- 96.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Welltory Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Smart heart rate monitor $9.49
- Annual self care & improvement $79.99
- Smart heart rate monitor $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.