Drive over 15 vehicles, operate large cranes and machines, complete easy and complex objectives and explore a large detailed open world environment. Drive simulator 2016 is like no other simulator, it's the complete simulation package packed with variety of objective based levels such as:
- Airport: Tow airplane, unload luggage and passengers, refuel plane etc..
- Construction: Demolish and build, transport machinery, operate large cranes etc..
- Depot: Remove and replace vents, transport light goods etc..
- Dockyard: Unload containers, operate large cranes, transport heavy cargo etc..
- Recovery: Recover broken down vehicles
- Detailed 3D environment
- Over 15 Vehicles to drive
- 5 different Modes to choose from
- Operate cranes, machines, large trucks, trailers and trolleys
- Easy controls
- Use large cranes and machines to complete unique tasks
- Explore an open world environment with more than 15 vehicles
- Complete events to earn special rewards!
Ratings and Reviews
Better than many are saying
It’s takes some getting used to. Switch steering to sliding bar is better than steering wheel. Yes, traffic doesn’t follow any rules of the road. Like very much driving and using the various equipment. Trucks, truck & trailer, cranes (various), forklift, etc.
Some missions require planning to accomplish. Can restart task when you screw up, lol, like flipping over truck or dropping load from forklift and it flips over. 3rd person view could use some improvements like follow the vehicle. 1st person needs to turn more or have wider FOV. So far I’m doing the free mode and happy how far it is going, just have to watch a video to continue. I’ve done many of these jobs in real life, so is fun for me. I highly recommend if you have the talent or want to try and learn. Would be 5 stars if camera views were better and traffic didn’t run into you.
This is definitely the best driving game I have ever played on a mobile device. The graphics are beautiful and it is very fun to play. However it could get some more features. First, make the city/town bigger or make another town of the same size and connect them with a highway or something. Also make more cars for free drive that you can choose from, and just to go way over the top, make a character that can get out of the car and you can walk around with. This game is excellent how it is however and those are just suggestions, so it is fine the way it is. Keep up the good work! :)
Surprised how much I like this game. Good job! Not perfect but no game is, has its minor glitches like sometimes when on full view and taking turns the view won't straighten out. Have to stop and adjust manually. I like the change that you get to operate a crane or a forklift to load the trucks then deliver the load and take truck back. Very nice!
I checked out the full version and would love to purchase but not until they add some more content as was noted from reviewers that purchased the full version.
- Asim Ahmad
- 834.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dualcarbon
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Cash Bundle $3.99
- Large Cash Bundle $7.99
- Small Cash Bundle $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.