Award winning psychology app!
The MyPsyDiary is a secure psychological-based application designed by a clinical psychologist to assist people with monitoring and improving their mental health.
The MyPsyDiary is designed with security as a primary focus, where access to your diary, mood and emotion monitoring, reminder details, and thought recording features are only via personalised password entry.
The MyPsyDiary records and responds to your thoughts and emotions, and allows you to customise the content of the application to your personal needs and preferences. It also contains many well-supported psychological strategies to help you feel good via a revolutionary new live strategy prompting feature!
Features include secure diary with password access, mood monitor, sleep and lifestyle choice tracking, relaxation training (including MP3 recordings), goal setting, and positive thinking coach. MyPsyDiary app can be easily used in conjunction with a mental health professional to aid treatment monitoring and goals.
No downloaded advertising!
- Bug Fixing
- Amanda Commons Treloar
- 134.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Dr. Amanda Commons Treloar
- In-App Purchases
- Breathing Control Exercise $0.99
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation $0.99
- Guided Colour Imagery $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.