iHomeTouch is a powerful X10 and MQTT home automation app, that will turn your home into a smart home. iHomeTouch is available on iOS and tvOS (Apple TV).
Simply by tapping on a photo, you can control all of the lights and appliances in your room.
If you wish to use iHometouch with X10:
iHomeTouch requires a CM15 Pro for the best experience, X10 modules and a machine running iHomeTouch Server, which is a FREE Windows applicaiton.
* Please download iHomeTouch Server at http://1j2.com/ihometouch
If you wish to use iHomeTouch with MQTT:
You will need to install an MQTT broker, which iHomeTouch will talk to. We recommend installing Home Assistant which comes bundled with MQTT. Check out http://home-assistant.io
* Tap anywhere on a photo of your room to turn on a device, such as a tap.
* Today Extension
* iBeacon Triggers
* Universal app
* Much much more!
* Bug Fixes
- Fixed an ordering bug which occurred when the user had 10 or more Scenes.
- Improvements to Today Widget layout.
* New functionality
- Settings and Scenes now Sync to iCloud
- Color Wheel added so the user can change the color of the button in the Today Widget.
- Syncs with Apple TV app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.