Listen to AA speaker workshops for removing character defects and focus on steps 6 and 7. Get deeper into removing character defects in your life of recovery. You will get 2 sections and much other audio content for free. You can even unlock and download hundreds more hours of amazing AA content from within the app! When hearing steps 6 & 7 of Alcoholics Anonymous through another person’s eyes, you experience recovery in a whole new light.
RECOVERY BOOST: Every recovering addict needs a recovery boost from time to time. You might need to boost your mood, emotional state, sober lifestyle or just your recovery overall. It is best to be in a positive state as much as possible when you are in recovery. This allows you to have higher chances of staying sober. With these Alcoholics Anonymous tapes and other recovery-related content, you get the recovery boost you need.
HELP FROM 12 STEP MEMBERS: To stay sober, you need to reach out to various resources. Going to 12 step meetings, listening to this audio content from 12 step members and going to group therapy with other members of 12 step programs, gives you the support needed to stick with a sober lifestyle. This content from other 12 step members helps you to learn techniques, relapse prevention tips and recovery tools for building a recovering lifestyle.
SOBER MEDITATIONS: One of the best things a recovering alcoholic can learn to do is meditating. This can bring you such a sense of peace, understanding, calmness, relaxation and happiness. It can help you to stay sober even on the roughest of days. With this audio content, you get sober meditations and prayers. These meditations can help you gain the sense of positive feelings you need for your sobriety. If you aren’t sure how to meditate, don’t worry because everyone can learn.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE: Overcoming addiction is something that everyone should do. It is tough and takes work but with the help of this audio app, you can get the push you need. You can change your life and these speakers can help. Think about all you have lost from substance abuse and all you can gain from getting sober.
+ 1000+ audio tracks, 100+ hours of content
+ Listen when offline
+ Build a playlist of the tracks you want to hear
+ Sleep and meditation timer
+ Looping relaxation and meditation sounds (over 2.4 million combinations)
+ Daily inspiration notifications with powerful artwork to keep you motivated
Here are samples of the audio content you will discover throughout this app:
+ A New Pair of Glasses Workshop for Alcoholics Anonymous by Chuck C.
+ AA Big Book Personal Stories of Recovery Audio Vol. 1
+ AA Speaker Tapes from Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings Vol. 1
+ AA Way of Life Using Traditions in Relationships by Dave & Polly
+ Finding Spirituality and Letting Go to a Higher Power by Mark H.
+ How to Recover from Alcoholism; A Step by Step Deep Dive Workshop by Bob D.
+ How to Understand the Inner Workings of the Big Book and AA Program by Barefoot Bill
+ Lack of Power is our Dilemma by Joe H.
+ Men's Spirituality Retreat Workshop by Sandy B
+ The 12 Steps and Stories of Recovery by Sandy B
+ Understanding and Living the AA 12 Concepts by Des T.
+ Guided Meditations for Mindfulness, Relaxation & Sleep
+ Meditation Music and Soundscapes
Details about auto-renewing subscriptions:
* 1 Month (auto renews every month) for $3.99
* 3 Month (auto renews every 3 months) for $6.99
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Minor updates
- Sorry folks, critical bug fix.
- Improvements to inspirations and audio player
- More apps to browse (yay!)
- Like us on Facebook (preettttty)
- Rate us on iTunes (pleeeeeese)
Ratings and Reviews
Helps me get through sleepless nights
So much wisdom here... not five stars even though I love listening to the recordings of speaker meetings. I accidentally deleted volume 2 and even after redownloading the app, it didn’t come back. I contacted customer support but couldn’t get them to understand what happened and they were no help. Sad.
Why aren’t these automatically updated? This is a lot of money to pay for an app that has no customer support and isn’t updated.
Restore purchase did not work.
I re-downloaded this app and it had my restored purchases on it. I went on app again to use, and my my purchase was gone...? I restored purchase in settings with no luck. I have to download a certain email to ask a question. A bit frustrating and would like my purchase back.
It is profound and very thought provoking! I am grateful to be able to listen and move forward in my life! It explains and helps me to understand my problems!
- Jeff Solomon
- 36.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Audiojoy
- In-App Purchases
- Drop the Rock - Unlock All Content $12.99
- Drop the Rock - Unlock Content Subscription $3.99
- AA Drop The Rock - Removing Character Defects - Step 6 and 7 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.