Listen to Al-Anon 12 Step Workshops and Big Book Audio Study to take in loads of Alanon and Alcoholics Anonymous recovery content. You will get 4 sections for each of the workshops and many other related content. You can also unlock and download hundreds more hours of amazing content through the app! You will hear amazing speakers talk about their journey. The 12 steps can be life-changing. With having a family member or friend who is an addict, sometimes you just need some help understanding what they are going through.
HOW DOES IT WORK: If you are looking for some help in handling your loved one’s or friend’s addiction, this app is going to help you. It can take some time to figure out the basics and details of Al-Anon 12 steps but through this app, you can learn how it all works. You can learn what the steps mean and what they can do for you.
LEARN FROM AL ANON MEMBERS: Have you experienced troubling situations with your addicted loved one or friend? Have you been sad, ashamed, feeling guilty, embarrassed or angry with your addicted loved one or friend? If you can say yes to either of these questions, it might be time you hear and learn from other Al Anon members. Through this audio app, you can hear their recovery stories and get the compassion and understanding you have been looking for.
WORK THE BIG BOOK: The Al Anon Big Book is a great tool for your own recovery. Many people think the addict is the only one who needs a recovery program but that isn’t true. Everyone in the addict’s life is affected by the addiction is some way or another. They are affected by what the addict does and how they handle the situations presented by the addiction as well. Working the Big Book through this app will allow you to work the steps while your addicted loved one works through Alcoholics Anonymous or another recovery program.
AL-ATEEN: It is very confusing for teenagers who have addicts in their life. They may get false information about drugs and alcohol. They might feel pressured into using themselves. Teenagers with family member addicts or other addicts in their life have a much higher risk of developing an addiction. It is important they get the chance to be a part of Al-Ateen and learn the Al-Ateen literature as well.
+ 1000+ audio tracks, 100+ hours of content
+ Listen when offline
+ Build a playlist of the tracks you want to hear
+ Sleep and meditation timer
+ Looping relaxation and meditation sounds (over 2.4 million combinations)
+ Daily inspiration notifications with powerful artwork to keep you motivated
Here are samples of the audio content you will discover throughout this app:
+ Al-Anon Personal Audio Stories from The Forum Magazine
+ Al-Anon Speaker Tapes
+ Having Relationships in AA & Al-Anon Workshop by Keith and Sue D.
+ History of Al-Anon and Steps by Vannoy S.
+ Living With Crazy People Workshop by Tom W.
+ Making Choices in Recovery by Larcine G.
+ Practicing Traditions in All Our Relationships by Ellen C.
+ Understanding the 12 Steps, Sponsorship and Spirituality by Blanche M.
+ Bill Wilson Stories from Alcoholics Anonymous
+ Guided Meditations for Mindfulness, Relaxation & Sleep
+ Inspiring Personal Stories of Sobriety & Recovery
+ The Complete AA Big Book Audio and Text for Alcoholics Anonymous
Details about auto-renewing subscriptions:
* 1 Month (auto renews every month) for $3.99
* 3 Month (auto renews every 3 months) for $6.99
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Minor updates
- Sorry folks, critical bug fix.
- Improvements to inspirations and audio player
- More apps to browse (yay!)
- Like us on Facebook (preettttty)
- Rate us on iTunes (pleeeeeese)
Ratings and Reviews
Great listening to for recovery
I enjoy the speaker tapes as it is the actual speaker. The part I think could be improved is when they have someone reading the Forum stories. I feel if it is a male telling the story, a male voice should be reading it. The female voice just seems a little monotonous & robotic in her readings. It is irritating. Reminds me of the rule of thumb radio DJ’s use: never play female singers bak to back, people will change the channel.
I love seeing the inspirational quotes and knowing that I can listen to what others have to say when I’m having a rough day.
Best Al Anon To Go Resource EVER
Very crucial to my recovery. Sometimes it is just nice to listen while doing a task at the same time. It is the OG.
- Jeff Solomon
- 26.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Audiojoy
- In-App Purchases
- AL-ANON Workshops - Unlock All Content $9.99
- AL-ANON Workshops - Unlock Content Subscription $3.99
- AL-ANON Workshops - Unlock Content Subscription $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.