Shadow Wars: Summon, Battle, Dominate
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fierce battles, ruthless monsters, and intense strategy. Enter the Shadow Wars.
Monsters are real.
As a Shadow Master, you have the power to control them. To survive, your monsters must fight the monsters of other Shadow Masters around the world.
Join the hidden battle raging across the globe. Travel to major cities and clash with five secret factions, capturing new monsters and collecting rare artifacts in each vibrant location. Carefully balance your monsters’ abilities to craft the ultimate crew, then unleash them on teams of opponents in a strategic game of planning, timing, and skill. As you level up and evolve your monsters, you'll face greater and deadlier foes. Join the war or be destroyed.
● Collect, level up, and evolve powerful monsters, each with unique skills and abilities
● Intense strategy — build a crew of monsters, configure their skills, and plan your play
● Form alliances with players worldwide — join forces in battle and defeat rivals
● Daily and weekly live events based on real-world news stories — compete to collect rare monsters, crucial resources, and legendary artifacts
● Artifacts to collect and further customize your playing experience
Shadow Wars is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #ShadowWars!
What's New in Version 1.5
● Performance Improvements and bug fixes
The music is a nice lo-fi techno and the artwork is fun. It's a revision to candy crush giving it a little more oomph
A modest game, but a few suggestions.
I love the idea of collecting and battling monsters using a puzzle format, similar to Pokémon Shuffle (another great game), and I had a few suggestions to the story, yet, this will go unnoticed for a while, knowing how you're a big company with all sorts of things going on.
I love the monsters, they're edgy and hip, and I love edgy and hip. But, there's a reason to the madness, isn't there? I would really like to see the monsters fleshed out and expanded upon: their relationships and wants, needs, and how they feel; that is what I want from this story-rich puzzle game, and yet, you rarely see any story from the puzzle genre nowadays. It's all about "buy this" and "booster that". This is what I love from this game, and yet, I want to know more of these monsters. They're archetypes at this point, characters that have no real story. These monsters (to me), are more interesting than the actual plot, and yet, I never get any backstory to who they are, I just make it up. I really want to see this implemented in the game.
Thank you, and yes, I love the game.
Very Good Puzzle RPG
Impressive graphics and game mechanics and no annoying energy timer restrictions. Syndicate raids have room for improvement but great game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 26, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 221 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- © Prodigy Design Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Obsidian Pack 1 (Special)$2.99
- Limited Time Offer 1$9.99
- First Time Offer$3.99
- Obsidian Pack 2 (Special)$4.99
- Obsidian Pack 3 (Special)$9.99
- Obsidian Pack 2$9.99
- Obsidian Pack 3$19.99
- Obsidian Pack 4 (Special)$19.99
- Obsidian Pack 1$4.99
- Obsidian Pack 5 (Special)$49.99