Add reminders to iOS built-in reminders app from notificatin center withou unlocking the device. Save time to look and scroll through all your tasks and reminders.
The app offers the following features:
- View due or over due reminders from all groups in one place
- View all lists reminders in one place
- Add reminders from Widget without unlocking device
- View each reminders group list by itself
- Switch between reminders groups
- Scroll to view all reminders in each group
- Sort reminders by name or due date
- Complete reminders
- Tap on reminder to open Reminders app
More features will be added based on customer’s feedback. Please try our "Week Cal Widget for iOS calendar" app that implements a week view of iOS calendar events in notification center.
Ratings and Reviews
Getting to live it
I started using this recently as I had to change my calendar and the calendar use reminders. Like this as it allows me to enter reminders on my lock screen and also look at all reminders. So far, I have found nothing I can complain about. Thanks for such a great product.
Does the job, but...
When show more is selected, it gets HUGE and there's way too much wasted white space. It should auto-size appropriately for the number of lines it has to display. The way it behaves now is just silly.
Because of this bug, you need to leave it in show less mode, and then you miss things because it only shows two lines.
Recent iOS update reduced functionality:
A recent iOS update reduced functionality. Show more/Show less now requires two taps to get to the expanded widget. Every time - annoying
- Crater Tech LLC
- 7.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Crater Tech LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.