Almighty is an incremental tapping game with godly excitement, where you collect artifacts, build structures, and use prayers to cast powerful spells to rule the realm.
Tap to gain prayers from your worshippers and upgrade your character with new skills and weapons. Start a new journey to be the one and true Almighty!
• After an apocalyptic event nearly destroys the realm; an unknown being invades the new world, stripping The Almighty of his mythical artifacts and powerful magic. Now, he must regain his place as the true ruler of the realm, The Almighty.
SIMPLE TAPPING GAMES
• Use your finger to tap the screen, gather prayers from passing worshippers, build mythical structures to gain prayers without tapping, and unleash ultimate power through a selection of glorious spells.
ENCHANTING CHARACTER BUILDING
• Unlock, collect, and equip mythical artifacts from weapons and armors, to powerful creatures. Obtain special powers from each artifact and progress through the realm of the Gods when you choose your allegiance: Light or Shadow.
CONTROL DIFFERENT DEITIES
• Each character is equipped with special skills and masteries. Start with one of many different deities, such as God of Fortune, God of Abyss, or God of Shadow, and reincarnate into another at will!
• Choose wisely to master all the divine powers. Become the one and true Almighty and reign across this realm.
Build structures, collect hundreds of mythical artifacts and be The Almighty.
Have any suggestions, criticisms, or ideas to make Almighty better? Reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit us at http://www.alegrium.com
Warmest greetings, O Mighty.
In this version, you will find:
- Improvements in the game's overall features
- Bug fixes
Hope you enjoy ruling your realm even more!
As usual, feel free to reach us through email@example.com should you have any ideas, suggestions, or critics.
Ratings and Reviews
Has a lot of problems...
Don't get me wrong, this is my favorite clicker now.. it just has a few game breaking glitches, and no sound, and also a couple things that make gameplay harder such as not being able to unlock tap upgrades without thousands of taps, when you can only tap with 2 fingers. I tapped over 3000 taps with 4 fingers and it registered just over 450. Glitches include switching from wifi to airplane mode takes away several percent off your life points chances. Also sometimes it takes your artifacts as well and makes you reforge them. The only other thing about it that's bad that I found was the game loves to crash after ads. Even the forced ads crash the game sometimes.. I love this game and will gladly give it 5 stars once at least the glitches are fixed.. great game!
It’s a really fun game, but I don’t understand why you have to pay premium currency to use a power up. Every other tap/idle game there is a cool down on skill/power up use. I understand wanting to be different from other games but adding even more micro transactions isn’t the way to go, this game is unique compared to others stop being so greedy and you’ll get an even bigger number of long term players and in turn make even more money.
Fast paced and well rewarding
So far I've been playing the game for about 10 minutes and I feel quite hooked. There is a lot of instant gratification and reward from patience depending on how you prefer to play. For those that enjoy a good tapping game that don't want to just tap and like to progress at a good rate, I definitely recommend this game!
- indra budiman
- 104.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Copyright © 2016 Alegrium. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Pouch Pack $1.99
- Salamandyr $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.