Play music and sound effects for your live show! From the makers of QLab.
PRO LICENSE PRE-INSTALLED
Perfect for the Volume Purchase Program for Education or Enterprise. Go Button Pro is identical to the free version of Go Button, except that it does not use In-App Purchases. Instead, Go Button Pro comes fully-unlocked with a Pro license already installed.
MORE THAN JUST A MUSIC PLAYER
- Simple, consistent & foolproof playback every time.
- Incredibly easy to run your show - just press GO.
- Play sound effects and music at the same time.
- Take your show anywhere! Runs on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
USE IT FOR
- Magic Shows
- Dance Recitals
- Church Services
- Friendly help when you need it!
- Use the Contact Support form in the sidebar or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete documentation online at figure53.com/docs.
NEWS AND UPDATES
• Play many sounds at the same time.
• Play a list of sounds in sequence by tapping the "Go" button.
• Play ad-libbed sounds with the always-ready "Hit" buttons.
• Fade in, fade out, loop, duck, auto-stop & more.
• Adjust volume, pan, tempo & pitch independently for every cue.
• Import and export via AirDrop and compatible cloud services.
• OSC control API for remote triggering from QLab or other OSC sources.
• Built-in support for iOS-compatible remotes and Bluetooth keyboards.
• Secure your shows with a passcode lock to prevent unauthorized edits.
• Ultra-efficient & low latency playback built on core iOS technologies.
• Supports DRM-free WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4A, AAC, MOV, 3GP.
• Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
Produced by Figure 53.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when closing a show.
- Fixes a bug in Show Mode in the player that could cause "New Show" to appear where the show name should be displayed.
- Fixes a bug that made a hit unplayable in certain cases after a show resumed from being paused.
- Fixes an issue that made it difficult to open the Sidebar.
- Fixes a bug that prevented the Edit Cue "-/+" cue region stepper control from working correctly for fixed count looping cues.
- The "Pause/Resume Show" remote control action is now ignored unless at least one cue or hit is running. This fixes an issue where a show could end up in a "paused" state without any visual indication if this action were triggered when no cues or hits were running.
- When editing a text field, it is now easier to end editing and dismiss the on-screen keyboard by tapping outside of the field.
Ratings and Reviews
best of best sound app
I love this app. This is the best sound app and at the same time fascinates performers. I found one problems. I think I should be able to set the time when I use the DIM button to lower the volume. Now the volume goes down too fast. I hope the next update will allow individuals to change this part. I am still using the go button pro version. Thank you.
Thank you for the great feedback! I've added your suggestion to our list of things to consider adding in the future. ~BL
How did I live without it?
Great app for any performing artist! Support could not be better. Questions are answered quickly and in detail. There is also more function and flexibility than first meets the eye. This app exceeds all my needs. I am so glad my last performance app discontinued support, forcing me to find an alternative.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.