SIGMONDO Digital Signage TV
By TMT GmbH Co. KG
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sigmondo is your personal display butler for your digital signage needs. Combine pictures, videos, text and logo. Show it at your retail store, your lounge or lobby or any other room where you want to attract attention.
Use the stylish layout with date, clock and weather information, change the background color to your business needs.
- Allow the Sigmondo app on your Apple TV to access your Dropbox or OneDrive folder via a simple one time only link. (In-App Purchase required)
- Put your logo, your videos and stills in the Apps folder of your Dropbox or OneDrive account. (Internet connection required)
- Choose from predefined layouts (beside our classic layout we also have a fullscreen option as well as a sidebar)
- Automatic content updates for playlists (new media in Dropbox or OneDrive is picked at the end of every run)
- Decide if you want to play some media in full screen mode.
- Type text, use the Bullet list or a RSS, Atom or Twitter feed for the news ticker.
- Schedule a second playlist with different content
- Use a HLS or Youtube livestream in the Media Area
- Hit play to screen everything in a loop.
Sigmondo gets your location and language information from the settings of your Apple TV. And it will show date, time location and weather in this language. That is really an amazing feature!
In-App-Purchase: Custom Content
Length of subscription: 1 month
Subscription price: $2.49 for each month
The app provides a free trial of 7 days and thereafter users can subscribe for each month by payment through an In-app purchase.
Length of subscription: 3 month
Subscription price: $5.99 for 3 month
The app provides a free trial of 7 days and thereafter users can subscribe for 3 month by payment through an In-app purchase.
Length of subscription: 12 month
Subscription price: $22.49 for 12 month
The app provides a free trial of 7 days and thereafter users can subscribe for 12 month by payment through an In-app purchase.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Fixes an issue that caused the Ticker settings to not be accessible