CALLING ALL MINNESOTA WILD FANS! Are you staying up to date with the latest Wild and NHL news? Whether you’ve been rooting from the start, or just discovered Minnesota Wild, players from past to present like Zach Parise, Mikko Koivu, and Thomas Vanek have shaped the game of hockey in Wild jerseys.
Are you enough of a fan to nail an NHL trivia question like: How many times has the Wild won the Stanley Cup?
Then you’re gonna love Louder Rewards! Where you can earn FREE Minnesota Wild gear for answering hockey trivia questions, keeping up with the Wild scores, and reading articles about the team and players! It’s the only app that makes you feel like you’re standing on the ice of Xcel Energy Center!
2016 will be a big year for Bruce Boudreau and the Minnesota Wild in the Western Conference.
The team was founded on June 25, 1997, but started playing in the 2000-01 NHL season. The Wild were the first NHL franchise in Minnesota since the Minnesota North Stars moved to Dallas in 1993. The Wild play at the Xcel Energy Center. In the 2002–03 season, the team made its first Stanley Cup playoff appearance, making a surprising run to the Western Conference Finals.
Watch Zach Parise, Ryan Suter, Mikko Koivu and Jason Pominville dominate the ice this season with the strength of Jared Spurgeon, Devan Dubnyk, Jonas Brodin and Eric Staal behind them!
You already love Minnesota hockey, it’s time to get rewarded for it! Download our rewards app today and start earning FREE Minnesota Wild rewards! From hockey gear to gift cards, everything is totally free!
Neat stuff included:
- Browse through real-time NHL news through your favorite players’ social media
- Play games for points to earn free prizes
- Play hockey trivia for points to prove how much you know about NHL teams and players!
- Enter exciting weekly sweepstakes and hourly giveaways for official NHL gear!
Notice: This App is developed and published by Influence Mobile/Affinity.is creators of the Louder Rewards app franchise. The app is not endorsed, licensed or sponsored by the Minnesota Wild, the Xcel Energy Center, Western Conference or the National Hockey League. Not affiliated with Zach Parise, Ryan Suter, Mikko Koivu, Jason Pominville, Jared Spurgeon, Devan Dubnyk, Jonas Brodin, Eric Staal, Charlie Coyle, Mikael Granlund, Nino Niederreiter, Mathew Dumba, Jason Zucker, Darcy Kuemper, Chris Stewart, Erik Haula, Joel Eriksson Ek, Mike Reilly, Christian Folin, Christoph Bertschy, Nate Prosser, Tyler Graovac, or Zack Mitchell.
More Point Opportunities
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of time for nothing
So you pick a "prize" that you would want to work your way up to. Work your way up by downloading all these game apps that you have to keep on your phone and use every day to earn the amount of points that item requires. So your phone runs out of storage. I finally reached my points to claim my prize... said it would take me 6 days to earn my 'stickers' that i chose(because they were the least points and earn in the shortest amount of time just to see if the game worked). I clicked on claim your prize and you put in all your shipping information and then it tells you- you don't have enough points. I had 4,000 points over the requirement. Such a waste of time.
It's actually free and it works I love it and it's amazing
- Influence Mobile, Inc.
- 67.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © Influence Mobile 2017
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.