As the head coach of a college football program, you make the calls. Recruit fresh talent, build an unbeatable playbook, and make risky plays for big payoffs. Join forces with players from around the world to form alliances and take on rivals. With big dreams and even bigger challenges, the team will rely on your leadership to take them to the top. Will they make it to the Hall of Legends?
Rise to the challenge, with Rival Stars College Football!
● Hundreds of athletes to recruit, train, and level up. Boost player performance and propel your team towards legend status!
● Manage YOUR team, YOUR way. Develop winning strategies, call the plays, and make tough decisions on the field!
● Action-packed live global tournaments have you going head to head against real world opponents! Rise through the ranks to win big rewards!
● Team up with others by joining an alliance or forming your own. Share strategies, chat with friends, and compete against rivals.
● Witness the hard hits and big plays up close in game highlights!
Rival Stars College Football is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #RivalStars!
Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/
Monthly VIP Subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal.
Monthly VIP Subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Monthly VIP Subscription, where applicable.
Season Kickoff Update!
- New special tournaments: tailor your team to rules that vary each tournament!
- Four all new athletes to celebrate the start of a new season!
- Upcoming College and Pro season kickoff tournaments!
- New elite division for top tier players!
- Visual improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
We admit it—we’re armchair quarterbacks. So Rival Stars’ speedy sessions of play-calling and team-building had us from the moment we passed when the D was expecting a run. From there, we got lost in building a dynasty by recruiting prospects and training up legends. Now we’re just waiting for our real-life alma mater to call…
Love it but issues
Love this game it's very simple but is fun and the grind to upgrade your team is addicting.
That being said the grind for upgrading is my concern especially for later in the game. I quickly realized that upgrading my training giving me more upgrade points per win is what I should focus on so I upgraded a player to level 10 to try to create a legend but didn't realize you need a duplicate of that card to do so. It concerned me because it seemed to get duplicated you would need to drop money on the game cause of how hard the recruiting currency is to get. But at the same time I was fine as I had two guys with duplicates making me think when I make those legend I'll go from 1 prestige to 3 and be able to upgrade my training facility...but no, making a legend player only increases a bar that needs to be filled just to get 1 prestige
this to me is a major concern as I will probably need 4-5 legends to get to 3 prestige, not only that but further in to the game when I need to upgrade it more as training players gets more and more expensive how will I be able to keep up with the demand for duplicates of players as the currency to get players is just as hard to get? Seems like I'm going to end up hitting a brick wall where I need to pay to play after being teased with a great game but I hope I'm wrong
Good game; ignore the curtain
Very solid cinematic style football game. Spinner is generally very fair, however if you I’ve noticed that the rivals guess my play correctly more often than they should. I completely randomized my offensive play selection by tossing a coin for 500 plays and the rival played pass against the pass or run against the run 372 times. Of the remaining 128, 85 were balanced or blitz, and 43 were wrong. Given I was flipping a coin regardless of down, distance, score, or time, it became apparent the AI defense reacts to your call often. (Why else would the AI call run defense on 3rd and 17 with 40 seconds to go on the 48 yard line, but only if I actually ran the ball.) That said, the spinner is actually favorable, which makes up for it. I was pretty surprised by the RNG as a matter of fact, in that it really doesn’t seem punishing very often at all. I’ve completed about 70% if my passes despite going against pass defense almost every single time, so I’m not complaining. But I’d let players know there is no point in trying to surprise the AI because you can’t.
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 284.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Prodigy Design Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Draft Bonus Pack Medium $4.99
- Draft Bonus Pack Small $1.99
- Draft Bonus Pack Large $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.