Rival Stars College Football
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
As the head coach of a college football program, you make the calls. Recruit fresh talent, build an unbeatable playbook, and make risky plays for big payoffs. Join forces with players from around the world to form alliances and take on rivals. With big dreams and even bigger challenges, the team will rely on your leadership to take them to the top. Will they make it to the Hall of Legends?
Rise to the challenge, with Rival Stars College Football!
● Hundreds of athletes to recruit, train, and level up. Boost player performance and propel your team towards legend status!
● Manage YOUR team, YOUR way. Develop winning strategies, call the plays, and make tough decisions on the field!
● Action-packed live global tournaments have you going head to head against real world opponents! Rise through the ranks to win big rewards!
● Team up with others by joining an alliance or forming your own. Share strategies, chat with friends, and compete against rivals.
● Witness the hard hits and big plays up close in game highlights!
Rival Stars College Football is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #RivalStars!
What's New in Version 2.0
- Work together to earn boosts for your alliance and dominate the tournament!
- Manage multiple lineups and try out new strategies!
- Compete in the upcoming holiday events!
- We've fixed some bugs and improved stability.
Just a couple things
How a team with power level of about 21 can absolutely dominate a team with a power level of about 33. Also this isn’t just some salty guy who’s been beaten a couple time by lower power teams. I thought this when I was the 21 team. Also the kicker should be treated like the other players. I want to be able to take my kicker that has a hard time kicking when the defense doesn’t try blitzing and the ball is at the 25 and switch him out with a better kicker, or maybe upgrade him. Also everyone else has said it and I will too. Fix play clock. A single possession shouldn’t last about a quarter and a half
I have been playing this game for a year now. No other mobile game has kept my attention more than a few months. The strategy is real and getting gold is fairly easy. Recruiting good great players is a challenge and it's very rewarding to level up your players skill and develop them with your team.
Number One Game!
Amazing game! This is coming from a guy that’s really skeptical when it comes to iOS games. The strategy ingredient of it is truly supreme. Players ratings are one of my favorite features of the game. I’m fond of the recruiting aptitude of it all as I feel like the school gets to know the players and grow with them. A marvelous game in my book.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 22, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 255 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- © Prodigy Design Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Draft Bonus Pack Small$1.99
- Draft Bonus Pack Medium$4.99
- Draft Bonus Pack Large$9.99
- New Player Special Offer$4.99
- 2200 Gold$19.99
- 1000 Gold$9.99
- 2200 Gold (sale)$15.99
- 1000 Gold (sale)$7.99
- 400 Gold$4.99
- 400 Gold (sale)$3.99