You’ve never played a wrestling game like this before! The controls are simple and fun; they might remind you of pool, marbles, or pinball. Classic wrestling moves and unique combos add exciting tactical and strategic depth. Bounce a monster strike at the exactly the right spot to KO your rival, save your signature move for a massive bodyslam, or bank a shot for a multi-hit combo.
Collect, train, and promote hundreds of wrestlers. Combine the unique stats and abilities of your hyper heroes to build the perfect tag-team for each match and battle it out in extensive single player campaigns or the real-time PvP league.
BUILD YOUR ROSTER
● Collect hundreds of unique wrestlers and build the best tag-team
● Train your wrestlers and unlock signature throws, holds and aerial attacks.
● Manage their wrestling career path from rookie, to jobber, to superstar
● It’s simple to wrestle, only one hand required
● Just pull back, aim, and release!
● Deceptively deep tactical choices
● Work the angles for combos
EXTENSIVE SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN
● Hundreds of levels to play, filled with unique challenges
● Throw chairs, set the ropes on fire, and jump off the top turnbuckle
● Hit the high scores on the leaderboards
REAL-TIME PVP LEAGUE
● Go head to head with other players in the pvp multiplayer league
● Progress through arenas in the league to go to the top
● Hilarious announcer commentary
● Spot a talented rookie when they’re just a little jabroni
● Please the crowd as a babyface, or turn heel
● Make sure to never break kayfabe!
Download The Muscle Hustle (TMH) now!
- - - - -
● Contact us through the app by going to Settings > Support
● Email us at email@example.com
Join the Community
● Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheMuscleHustleGame/
● Find us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/themusclehustle
Ratings and Reviews
I am VERY critical of apps
Because most apps nowadays are jam packed with ads, as well as some sort of hidden cash grab, I usually read the reviews before trying one. A lot of the reviews on this app claim that it goes from easy, to impossible unless you pay, at some point (usually people mention around the 3rd chapter. So in the beginning, I was anticipating that it would become impossible unless a purchase is made. Around the third chapter, yes it did go from easy to challenging pretty much in one match. I see what people are saying. Since This game has many dynamics, I trained up my wrestlers and spent most of my in game resources, and have enjoyed climbing the ranks. I am in the middle of the fifth chapter, and I have some great wrestlers! Obviously, because everyone’s path is different, some may struggle. So far, this game has an excellent challenge rate, not to many ads (I love to see the developer make some change!) and overall fun! This is a game I plan to make a few purchases on, and would like to tell the developers, great job, on a great game!
Greatest game on the market
The thing I love the most about this game is that it’s challenging like any other game but it doesn’t require in game purchases to actually progress. Yes, at some point when you’re doing an event on “Really Hard” it is what it say, really hard, but you actually get free gold from the daily and I just just 5 or 15 of that gold to pass it. The only thing that I would ask of you to add is a 50% 100% and 200% bonus where you can watch a video add for but if you wanted to skip it pay like 2.99 or something because the campaign and events are hard later on but if you add this system you can make some good profit with these ads as well as some money from the consumers. I never recommend it but for players who are smart when building teams they will know it’s a easy pass with out in game purchases. Must download!
Capitalizes on frustration
So you want that piece of gear? Well there’s an event for in three days. But you have limited tickets and it’s extremely difficult and it’s random if you get lucky to pass it you probably won’t get that gear anyway so the only way to do it is throw some money at it so you can get enough chances to win before that event goes away.
I have had a daily missions since I started playing this game at least a month ago the problem is the daily mission requires a Ressler that I have never gotten so therefore I cannot finish the daily or like the little daily combo daily all three daily missions to get a reward. I have bought countless packs every time I have money I throw it on packs and I have never unlock this chick so how am I supposed to do the dailies give me a mission then I have the people for
- Foxglove Studios AB
- 488.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Foxglove Studios AB
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Pile of Gold $4.99
- Gold bars $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.