You’ve never played a wrestling game like this before! The controls are simple and fun; they might remind you of pool, marbles, or pinball. Classic wrestling moves and unique combos add exciting tactical and strategic depth. Bounce a monster strike at exactly the right spot to KO your rival, save your signature move for a massive bodyslam, or bank a shot for a multi-hit combo.
Collect, train, and promote hundreds of wrestlers. Combine the unique stats and abilities of your hyper heroes to build the perfect tag-team for each match and battle it out in extensive single player campaigns or the real-time PvP league.
BUILD YOUR ROSTER
● Collect hundreds of unique wrestlers and build the best tag-team
● Train your wrestlers and unlock signature throws, holds and aerial attacks.
● Manage their wrestling career path from rookie, to jobber, to superstar
● It’s simple to wrestle, only one hand required
● Just pull back, aim, and release!
● Deceptively deep tactical choices
● Work the angles for combos
EXTENSIVE SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN
● Hundreds of levels to play, filled with unique challenges
● Throw chairs, set the ropes on fire, and jump off the top turnbuckle
● Hit the high scores on the leaderboards
REAL-TIME PVP LEAGUE
● Go head to head with other players in the pvp multiplayer league
● Progress through arenas in the league to go to the top
● Hilarious announcer commentary
● Spot a talented rookie when they’re just a little jabroni
● Please the crowd as a babyface, or turn heel
● Make sure to never break kayfabe!
Download The Muscle Hustle (TMH) now!
- - - - -
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
"VIP subscription" is available for optional purchase, and offers a weekly subscription that provides various in-game benefits. The cost is $1.99 per week (price is for United States customers; pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. If purchased, subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- - - - -
● Contact us through the app by going to Settings > Support
● Email us at email@example.com
Join the Community
● Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheMuscleHustleGame/
● Find us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/themusclehustle
• New Olympian Legend: The Real Deal!
• The Real Deal features a new ability, “Grapple”. Grapple your opponents until their next fling to slow them down!
• Better player id visibility
• Improvements in Portuguese localisation
• Adjust multi-draft so all wrestlers are unique
• Lots more bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I am VERY critical of apps
Because most apps nowadays are jam packed with ads, as well as some sort of hidden cash grab, I usually read the reviews before trying one. A lot of the reviews on this app claim that it goes from easy, to impossible unless you pay, at some point (usually people mention around the 3rd chapter. So in the beginning, I was anticipating that it would become impossible unless a purchase is made. Around the third chapter, yes it did go from easy to challenging pretty much in one match. I see what people are saying. Since This game has many dynamics, I trained up my wrestlers and spent most of my in game resources, and have enjoyed climbing the ranks. I am in the middle of the fifth chapter, and I have some great wrestlers! Obviously, because everyone’s path is different, some may struggle. So far, this game has an excellent challenge rate, not to many ads (I love to see the developer make some change!) and overall fun! This is a game I plan to make a few purchases on, and would like to tell the developers, great job, on a great game!
Greatest game on the market
The thing I love the most about this game is that it’s challenging like any other game but it doesn’t require in game purchases to actually progress. Yes, at some point when you’re doing an event on “Really Hard” it is what it say, really hard, but you actually get free gold from the daily and I just just 5 or 15 of that gold to pass it. The only thing that I would ask of you to add is a 50% 100% and 200% bonus where you can watch a video add for but if you wanted to skip it pay like 2.99 or something because the campaign and events are hard later on but if you add this system you can make some good profit with these ads as well as some money from the consumers. I never recommend it but for players who are smart when building teams they will know it’s a easy pass with out in game purchases. Must download!
4 charters to be the best.
I don’t believe the developers have thought this through very well. The game is cool until you play multi player. Basically you can have the best team as long as you get 4 players (ice breaker, long neck rothbert, shady cady, & body check). There is no combo that beats any 3 of them. So it really just matters who has the highest of these 3 characters. I’ve been playing and now I grouped to play some group of AteamAho^*s. Because they all have the same combo of these characters that are maxed out. Basically I just get stomped and they just keep getting stronger. So no matter how much I play I lose power and they get stronger. It’s sad because it’s a fun game but the developers can’t figure out that these 4 characters are to strong in comparison to every other one.
- Foxglove Studios AB
- 673.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Foxglove Studios AB
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gold $4.99
- Starter Pack SP40 $4.99
- Gold bars $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.