Winner of over a dozen indie gaming awards! Play with squishy clusters of soap bubbles in this mesmerizing new puzzle game. Inflate, mix, match, pop, and win with hundreds of super fun goals to complete.
INNOVATIVE NEW GAMEPLAY
Fill bubbles with colorful air and push nearby bubbles around using the physics of real bubbles! Break edges between bubbles to mix new colors and create matches of 4 or more. Plan your strategy from a Tetris-style queue to build up cascading chain reactions and longer matches for dazzling bonuses and wilds.
HOURS OF AMAZING CONTENT
Experience unique surprises down every path! Each of the over 170 handmade puzzles requires new thinking and twisting strategies with ever increasing challenges. Play in 3 different game modes: PUZZLES, ARCADE, and INFINITY. Try to beat 35 bubbly achievements that will test your mastery.
RELAXING AND ATMOSPHERIC
Relaxing ambient music gracefully integrates with the satisfying sounds of popping bubbles. Put on a pair of headphones and experience a new level of flow and mindfulness. Helpful hints are available if you get stuck.
LIFE-LIKE SOAP BUBBLE PHYSICS
From the vision of artist/coder/designer Stu Denman and inspired by the work of his MIT scientist grandfather, the game brings the beauty of nature to your screen. Incredibly fluid “molecular dynamics engine” animates hundreds of bubbles at 60 FPS.
Help tiny aquatic creatures that are trapped in the bubbles. Avoid greedy jelly crabs and spiky urchins. Love him or hate him, a curious fish named Bloop will surely reveal your nature as an optimist or a pessimist.
Featuring an innovative color-blind mode that provides an authentic and accessible game experience without intrusive icons or patterns.
* No advertisements or in-app purchases. *
------ AWARDS ------
● Winner, Best Mobile Game, Gamer's Voice Award at SXSW
● Winner, Best Quickplay, 14th International Mobile Gaming Awards
● Winner, Google Indie Games Festival
● Winner, Grand Prize, The Label's Indie Showdown
● Official Selection, The PAX 10, Penny Arcade Expo West
● Winner, Amazon Games Forum Showdown
● Winner, Seattle Indie Game Competition
● Winner, Best Overall Game, Intel Buzz Workshop
● Official Selection, Indie Megabooth, PAX West
● Official Selection, Made With Unity Showcase
● Finalist, Intel Level Up
● Finalist, Best Gameplay, AzPlay, Spain
● Fixed crashing and missing text for some users.
● Added Swedish translation
Includes updates from version 1.2:
● Support for landscape orientation
● iCloud Save: Your player profiles across all your devices
● Reduced the difficulty of some overly-hard games
● Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
My original review made valid points, but after playing this game some more---a LOT more--it's way better than my initial estimate. Once you get through more of the games, you get your choice of replaying your faves for a more zen experience or setting yourself on the harder challenges if you're in the mood for that. Playing the infinity level for additional hints helps the tickets really add up (I'm currently at over 100) so you've got a better chance of getting through the tougher games. There are still some issues: just can't get through some of the levels and there should be a way to unlock them once you've played a few times, and it would be nice to have hints available for all of the games. Overall, though, this *is* a winner. It's cute, I love the little fish, the colors are pretty, the soundscape is sweetly amusing. Thanks to the developer's response for making me take a closer look.
Starts out cute, then becomes annoyingly challenging and hints become hard to come by. If I paid for a game I want a way to get through it or it wastes my time. Provide as many hints as needed. What's the point of a game that keeps a low level player stuck? I just want to relax with a pretty game.
Thanks for the feedback Anne. You are right, we don't want anyone to get stuck. Let's see if I can help you. Try holding down on a bubble to see mix help. Also the Infinity Game lets you collect tickets which can be used for puzzle hints. After you get to the top of Foam School, from the main map, tap the button that appears in the top right of the screen. In Infinity Mode you make matches with tickets in them to collect the tickets. Also I would be happy to help you with written hints. Let me know how I can help you enjoy the game more. You can email us or join our Discord community: see https://pinestreetcodeworks.com/support
A Wonderful Challenge
Always searching for a good brain teaser, this app has quickly become a new favorite! It is relaxing, beautifully designed and appropriately challenging to keep interest high. I am hopelessly stuck on the Underminer puzzle, but know I will get it soon. The great colors, graphics and navigation make the game worth its small price. And how refreshing to enjoy a game without being manipulated into in-app purchases. Pay and play is the way to go! Well-suited for both platforms, I purchased the game for both my tablet and phone.
Congrats to the developers on this well-designed, finely executed new game. They have thought of everything, even a method for those who have difficulty distinguishing colors. Now, I am off to earn more ‘extra turns’ to help me crack that stubborn puzzle. LOL
Worth way more than the price tag
This is one of the most creative match-X games I have seen in a long time and there’s a lot to love about it.
- Plenty of content (like at least 50 levels?), and appealing to multiple types of puzzlers. It has two main “paths”, one is logic-focused and the other is a timing/skill puzzle blend. I like both types but what’s especially nice is that you have options for what to play when you get stumped or tired of one level type and need a break.
- High amount of polish! The soap bubble physics is insanely good and I have yet to see any kind of graphical mishap.
- Lots of interesting goal types; Among them is an cute AI-controlled fish that adds an interesting challenge.
- Seamless tutorials, and a hint system that is highly accessible, but still imposes limits to prevent brute-forcing.
I could go on. Been following this game on Twitter for the past year and I was shocked they *only* made it $2.99. Buy the heck out of this game and support PSCW for making such a brilliant game. 👍
- Pine Street Codeworks LLC
- 158.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Pine Street Codeworks LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.