The ultimate, business card replacement and seamless first contact solution. Install DropEx and exchange contacts at a touch of a button or at a scan of a paper business card, and do a quick background check of your new connection on the spot to connect on LinkedIn.
- Scan your collected business cards to save and share your contact details and social media via SMS and email automatically.
- Find people nearby ultralocally with a patented, cutting-edge proximity identification technology.
- Share your unique QR code and linked in your email signature or through social media.
o QR code available on Apple Watch.
- Do a quick Google search of your new connection right from DropEx, on the spot.
DropEx uses a cutting edge, patented proximity identification technology called Resonance Nearby by comparing ambient noise fingerprints. This way, DropEx can connect you to users in your room, even crossplatform, without Bluetooth, GPS or any other means. At big events, such as conferences or trade shows, you can find hundreds of people in your ambient noise environment.
Corporate account features:
- Custom vCard design reflecting your corporate identity.
- Integration into corporate CRM.
- Individual employee vCard with permanent web URL: smith.yourdomain.com
New application icon! Now it will be much easier to find DropEx on your screen among your other apps on the iPhone and Apple Watch (yes, we have an Apple Watch app in case you didn’t know!).
Scan Without Sending your contacts. Now when scanning business cards DropEx will ask whether you want to send your contacts via SMS and Email to your new connection, or if you just want to save the business card on your device.
Ratings and Reviews
I finally could get ride of my huge amount of business cards that would always got lost when I needed them. Algo, the proximity feature worked really well in an event that I attended. Would recommend.
I’m finding the app to be indispensable. I had to use it a few times to really get in the habit, but now I’m pulling it out every day.
Does what it’s supposed to do
Good app functions well. Deserves 5 stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.