AudioNote links the notes you take to the audio recorded when you take them. The result is a linked index of your recording that quickly provides invaluable audio context for your notes.
• Amplified audio recording, automatically adapting to room size and volume level
• Noise reduction filter, eliminating unwanted background noise
• Recording can be paused and restarted as necessary, with no time limit
• Notes are linked with the recorded audio at the time they were taken
• Rich text notes - customizable fonts, colors, bullets, symbols with timestamps
• Handwritten notes and drawings
• Photos, shapes, text highlighting
• PDF slides - take notes directly on presentation slides and other documents
• Tap notes to seek to the linked audio
• Tap and hold to seek slightly beforehand
• Notes follow along with playback, highlighting and auto-scrolling
• Adjustable playback speed with automatic pitch correction
Organize, Sync & Share
• Create folders to organize your files by class, project, client, etc.
• Automatically sync between devices using iCloud or Dropbox
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, Email, AirDrop, Wifi & more
• Cross-platform support for iOS, Mac, & Windows
• Higher quality recording
• Import pre-recorded audio and add notes
• Time of Day timestamps for meeting minutes
• 1 month Free Trial
Avoid confusion and embarrassing, costly mistakes. With the instant access and added clarity of AudioNote, you will take more effective notes, save time and ultimately achieve better results. Download AudioNote today.
AudioNote 2 offers the AudioNote 2 Pro subscription for $9.99 / year along with a 1 month free trial. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate specified above. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited.
Ratings and Reviews
I can almost give AudioNote 2 a 5-star rating, and for the life of me, I do not understand how anyone could rate it 1 or 2 stars. I think that reveals more about user incompetence than it does about this excellent app. All in all, it’s nearly perfect. In fact, I hesitate to list what I think are its shortcomings, because it performs so well. But there are 3 aspects where I see room for improvement.
1. Better iPad integration with Apples Files app. I keep my current AudioNote work on my MacBook desktop, and I’d like to be able to open it on iPad and immediately edit. Instead, I have to download the whole audio file first.
2. Like nearly everyone else, AudioNote now requires a subscription to use advanced features. But I think the fee is unreasonably high. (And it would have been a good move to offer us early adopters of the original product a discount or some similar incentive. Nonetheless, the fee is too high.)
3. BIGGIE: Less complicated playback speed controls.
Once I figured out the best way of recording a lecture, this was the best way taking notes.
You title your lecture, and start to record at the beginning of the lecture, and once the subject changes, you just type the subject that is being covered and it creates audio clips for you. This way you don't have to listen to the whole lecture, you just click on the specific word.
Great App. Definitely would recommend it for all students.
Not Backward Compatible w Previous Versions
I really like AudioNote! Use it in almost every meeting I attend. Problem is I have A LOT of recordings in the previous version that Audio Note 2 won’t seem to access because they are on my phone directly not iCloud or Drop box. Could I move all of my existing file to Dropbox? Yes, but I’d like not to HAVE TO. Don’t see why it can’t just offer option to access folders on my phone as well. If I am wrong about this, would love to know how I can get it to work...then would change my rating to 5.,:)
- Luminant Software, Inc
- 33.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Luminant Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- AudioNote 2 Pro $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.