Deep Dive Scanner
By TRIZERI, OOO
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Discover the best scuba diving sites with Deep Dive Scanner, your go-to diving app for exploring the underwater world. Operating in 100 countries with over 7,000 scuba diving spots, covering cave diving, wreck diving, and even shark diving, Deep Dive Scanner is the top resource for dedicated scuba divers.
With Deep Dive Scanner, you can search diving sites near to you and find pictures plus reviews from other divers who have been there previously. Connecting with experienced scuba divers through Deep Dive Scanner will help you find both the classic diving spots and hidden gems in the area, letting you in on the location’s best-kept secrets!
Share your own tips and photos as you go on dive trips using Deep Dive Scanner. Be part of the app’s strong community and build a presence for yourself as an avid diver, sharing your experiences with other passionate scuba divers across the globe.
No more endless web searches to find over-run diving spots – Deep Dive Scanner is here to help you find the best diving around the world.
Features for divers:
- state your location and see all dive spots nearby, or tell Deep Dive Scanner your preferences and we’ll show you the best ones;
- get access to dive center contacts and informative reviews of our active experts;
- add more dive spots, edit the existing ones, share your scuba diving photos, and write reviews to earn your personal title;
Features for dive centers:
- check in on the spots in which you provide dive trips to advertise your dive center among our diving community;
- update the information about the diving sites and share professional photos to tell divers about your location and entice them to visit you;
- provide translation into different languages to attract potential clients from all over the world;
Features for instructors:
- add more dive sites, update the existing ones, and tell users about diving in your region to gain momentum as an expert
- share your professional underwater photos and make yourself known as a photographer;
Discover diving centers and spend your diving holidays in some incredible countries, including USA (United States), Philippines, Thailand, Costa Rica, Belize, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Mexico, Seychelles, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Mozambique, Honduras, South Africa, Panama, Spain, UK (United Kingdom), Cape Verde, Madagascar, Jamaica, Montenegro, Cayman Islands, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Kenya, Guadeloupe, Tanzania, Martinique, Sudan, East Timor, Isle of Man, Djibouti, British Virgin Islands, Malawi, Jersey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, etc
Deep Dive Scanner shares information from many of the world’s major diving sites, including Goa, Palawan, Tioman, Bohol, Truk Lagoon, Blue Hole, North Carolina, San Francisco, Atlantis, Cook Islands, Hmas Brisbane, Dragonera, Aliwal Shoal, Texas, Apo Reef, Busselton Jetty, Blue Heron Bridge, Puerto Plata, Shipwrecks, Coral Bay, Coffs Harbour, La Jolla Cove, Blue Grotto, White Island, Andrea Doria, Crater Lake, Ilha Grande, Protea Banks, Roma, Richelieu Rock, Point Lobos, Flinders Reef, Uss Oriskany, Socorro Island, San Antonio, Vertigo, Shark Bay, Elbow, Santa Cruz, Hin Daeng, Laguna Beach, Ss Yongala, Rainbow River, Molokini Crater, New Orleans, Oregon, Osprey Reef, Dos Ojos, Eyemouth, Sail Rock, Stoney Cove, Green Island, Cod Hole, Ginnie Springs, Spiegel Grove, Seal Rocks, Flower Gardens, La Herradura, Sesimbra, The Wreck, Sinker, Anilao Batangas, Dry Tortugas National Park, Swanage Pier, Lizard Island, Indiana, Lulworth Cove, Wastwater, Portland Harbour, Elphinstone Reef, Dorothea Quarry, Tabarka, Stringer, Hms Scylla, Petra, Marsa Shagra, Nomads, Turtle Beach, Cenote Dos Ojos, Tortuga, Black Hole, Dean’S Blue Hole, The Wall, Blue Lagoon, Pulau Tiga, Stingray City, Santa Maria, Koh Ngai, Shelly Beach, Twins, Bonito, La Jolla Shores, Devils Den, Santa Lucia, Bull Shoals Lake, Brighton Pier, Blue Springs, etc.
What's New in Version 2.0.11
- new types of profiles: diver, instructor, diving center
- the opportunity to add translation into different languages to dive spots
- points and personal tittles with achievements progress
- invitation from instructors to any dive center around the world
- new filters with the opportunity to search dive spots by particular sea life
- user’s gallery with all added photos
- new design of profiles
- personal notifications
- likes on photos and reviews
- bug fixes and performance improvements