By Seth S. Scott
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CMYK is an arcade puzzle game that's all about going for the highest score possible! Drawing inspiration from classic arcade-puzzlers of the 90's alongside contemporary endless-arcade games, CMYK is all about challenging your best scores time and time again. Accompanied by a dynamic soundtrack and a super sleek visual style, you'll have a hard time putting CMYK down!
• Simple yet skillful arcade action
• Swipe across all four buttons to shoot one of each color for quick removal of those pesky white lines!
• Game Center Leaderboards to track your progress and compare your scores with your friends/arch rivals!
• 10 Game Center Achievements to prove yourself worthy
• Dynamic soundtrack to keep your headphones happy
• Only a BUCK, that's less than 11 dimes!
• Future update to feature custom music from additional musicians
What's New in Version 1.1
• User requested feature: Swipe across all four buttons to shoot one of each color for quick removal of those pesky white lines!
• Performance Enhancements
• Some UI Elements updated
• Added additional motivational score text for higher scores (keep at it, you can do it!!)
• Added 3 more Achievements in Game Center
It's simple at first glance but it gets challenging. You try to beat your score, and the music is nice. I like the concept of this game and the controls. You wipe out the bars of color coming your way by clicking on the same colors on the bottom, like a color cannon. The white is more challenging because you have to slide your finger on all of the colors to get white for some reason, but it ads a unique twist. One of those games you can easily pick up and play, it's fun.
Love it! Fun, addictive gameplay. Easy to learn, challenging to master--definitely check it out.
Great game. It's fun and addicting.