Fill the board, Clear the board, Score points and Win. A simple puzzle game with deep strategy.
Includes tournaments and head-to-head competitions with real cash prizes (where available).
• Drag blocks to the board.
• Fill rows to clear them out.
• Kinda like Tetris with no gravity.
A dash of strategy goes a long way!
• In our timed games, every move matters. You get 3 minutes for each match to see how many points you can get.
• Clear multiple rows with one move and to score Combo Bonuses.
• Clear rows in back-to-back turns to score Streak Bonuses.
• Bonuses are the key to victory, but they can also gum up your board.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players get the same shapes in the same order and the player who finishes with the most points win.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, Cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Cash tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Cash tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, LA, MD, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full iPhone X compatibility
- Spring cleaning (bug fixes & optimizations)
Ratings and Reviews
“No connection” scam?
So I’ve been playing Cube Cube for about 8 months now. I’ve never had a problem. I deposit money, I win, I lose- it’s all fair in the end. However, I recently deposited another $10 on the account a few days ago. I play a game, and get a decent score. Then when my game ends, if I click Play, then scroll down to pending games it shows my score as “Now Playing” which I’m obviously not because I’m looking at my scores. Then the other person will play, and get a lower score than mine and will still win my money because it shows my score as “ABORTED”. I figured it’s an internet connection problem, but it’s not because when I play a practice game for no money, my scores go through... I’ve lost a lot of money testing the game every few hours to see if the bug or connection is fixed but honestly am losing interest since I am just losing my money anyway. Even if it is an internet connection problem, the app should have a way of saving the score and sending it through once the internet comes back. I don't think that is the problem though. The game is fun and addicting but now I just want my money back for all those “aborted” games...
Ton of bugs/glitches
This game is fun and addicting and Skillz is really quite on to something convincing a bunch of people to throw their money away on a game they only have a small chance of making money on (like casino slots!)
In any case, I’m only giving it two stars because this app still has a ton of bugs despite my efforts to re-install and update multiple times. For instance, it makes me run through a 30 second app ‘tutorial’ on how to add friends between every game. Occasionally you’ll win a game but it’ll say you aborted so you automatically lose. Lastly, on occasion, the game suddenly ‘slows’ mid-play in a way where I’m incapable of moving pieces with any sort of speed. And this is a speed game after all.
What makes this worse is that I’ve reported these bugs, screenshot-ed the errors, and while they’ve thanked me for reporting, they’ve never offered to reimburse me the money i paid to play ‘slowed’ or ‘aborted’ games... not even with ‘bonus cash’, which isn’t money i can withdraw anyways. That’s downright terrible customer and I’m moving on.
A lot of fun but waging money doesn’t make sense. You will lose money more than make money
Waging money is the only way to move up on tiers. Tiers are a level you are playing to increase ranking. Increased ranking will allow you to build up your bank further so you can collect faster. Playing for fun will get you no where. Tether does give you free “money” credit along the way for achievements, but in the end you will lose more money than make money. I am a rather good player and I thought I was doing pretty good but I swear I felt like I was just spinning in my wheels getting no where. It literally feels like you are stepping one step forward and then two steps back. The “juice” that tether collects off of every tournament whether you win or lose is too high and it’s too difficult to catch up
I have to say the games are fun overall but as far as making money....... you are better off playing the lottery
That’s just my opinion
We are sorry you feel that the wagers are unfair, we will pass on your feedback to Skillz. You can also play for virtual currency without playing for real cash prizes! Thanks for posting a review :)
- Tether Studios Inc
- 151.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2017 Tether Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.