Fill the board, Clear the board, Score points and Win. A simple puzzle game with deep strategy.
Includes tournaments and head-to-head competitions with real cash prizes (where available).
• Drag blocks to the board.
• Fill rows to clear them out.
• Kinda like Tetris with no gravity.
A dash of strategy goes a long way!
• In our timed games, every move matters. You get 3 minutes for each match to see how many points you can get.
• Clear multiple rows with one move and to score Combo Bonuses.
• Clear rows in back-to-back turns to score Streak Bonuses.
• Bonuses are the key to victory, but they can also gum up your board.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players get the same shapes in the same order and the player who finishes with the most points win.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, Cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Cash tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Cash tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, LA, MD, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Optimizations & bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Ton of bugs/glitches
This game is fun and addicting and Skillz is really quite on to something convincing a bunch of people to throw their money away on a game they only have a small chance of making money on (like casino slots!)
In any case, I’m only giving it two stars because this app still has a ton of bugs despite my efforts to re-install and update multiple times. For instance, it makes me run through a 30 second app ‘tutorial’ on how to add friends between every game. Occasionally you’ll win a game but it’ll say you aborted so you automatically lose. Lastly, on occasion, the game suddenly ‘slows’ mid-play in a way where I’m incapable of moving pieces with any sort of speed. And this is a speed game after all.
What makes this worse is that I’ve reported these bugs, screenshot-ed the errors, and while they’ve thanked me for reporting, they’ve never offered to reimburse me the money i paid to play ‘slowed’ or ‘aborted’ games... not even with ‘bonus cash’, which isn’t money i can withdraw anyways. That’s downright terrible customer and I’m moving on.
A lot of fun but waging money doesn’t make sense. You will lose money more than make money
Waging money is the only way to move up on tiers. Tiers are a level you are playing to increase ranking. Increased ranking will allow you to build up your bank further so you can collect faster. Playing for fun will get you no where. Tether does give you free “money” credit along the way for achievements, but in the end you will lose more money than make money. I am a rather good player and I thought I was doing pretty good but I swear I felt like I was just spinning in my wheels getting no where. It literally feels like you are stepping one step forward and then two steps back. The “juice” that tether collects off of every tournament whether you win or lose is too high and it’s too difficult to catch up
I have to say the games are fun overall but as far as making money....... you are better off playing the lottery
That’s just my opinion
Developer Response ,
We are sorry you feel that the wagers are unfair, we will pass on your feedback to Skillz. You can also play for virtual currency without playing for real cash prizes! Thanks for posting a review :)
Biggest scam ever
Get the word out people! I’m making sure that I’m making posts all over social media to let everyone know how big a scam this is! I have a personal account and so does my husband. This weekend they shut down my account after I got 1st place in a tournament, I put money into the tournament and won a huge prize, then i get an email saying that my account has been taken down due to multiple accounts, which was my husbands account, so they kept his and took down mine because obviously they didn’t want to send out a huge prize to me but they are so willing to keep all the money I put into it! I’m so mad and I’m still waiting to hear back but if I dont get my prize I won fairly or my money I will be making a huge stink about this and I will make it my mission to give them a horrible name! As a business owner myself I couldn’t even imagine treating my customers In such a manner! I understand rules but we didn’t break any, but they were quick to shut down my account and not pull through with giving me my $300 prize!
- Tether Studios Inc
- 145.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2016 Tether Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.