Don't waste time scheduling and time tracking the old way! Use Ximble's mobile app to manage work schedules and timesheets on the go.
How Ximble helps your business
* Ensure all staff members are kept up to date with their schedule via email, SMS and push notification.
* Fill open shifts in seconds.
* Create, update, cancel, and publish shifts.
* Mange shift trades and time-off requests in real time.
* View and approve employee time sheets.
* Paid time off accrual management.
* Manage team communications easily in one place: broadcast announcements and send messages to multiple employees in real time.
* Ximble integrates with tools you already use such as BambooHR, ADP, QuickBooks, Xero, Gusto, Kounta, Slack, Zendesk and many more.
How Ximble helps your staff
* View the work schedule anytime from anywhere
* Clock in and out for shifts from mobile, web, phone or tablet
* View and accept available open shifts
* Manage your availability easily, see what’s approved, and make it simple for your manager to know when you are or not available.
* Find someone to cover for you, request shift trades or pick up shifts from other colleagues
* Request time off with easy access to your PTO balance
Ximble is available in multiple languages and is used in 50+ countries for employee scheduling, time and attendance and communication. Our app is updated regularly to make sure we’re always providing the best and most flexible features to the businesses we work with.
- Ability to enforce activities on time-clocks
- Various UX improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful for teams over different locations
In our office we pull in freelancers for specific skill sets on different projects, the ability to enable and disable particular employee profiles rather than deleting it is useful and the app itself helps to manage different employees in different locations nationally and internationally. Matching working shifts and schedules so they cross over with the needed personnel helps smooth out any bumps we might encounter in a project and makes sure we're all clear on out objectives.
Employees Can’t See The Full Schedule Anymore?
I liked the old Nimble app much better. As an employee, I NEED to be able to see who I’ve been scheduled with each day, and it seems in this new version I can’t see that anymore. I also used to be able to see who all was working on a particular day, and I can no longer do that. There are certain people at work I prefer to avoid because they are lazy and dump their work off on other people on a routine basis, so I don’t pick up shifts on days they work unless I have to. Plus, if they happen to schedule me with one of the employees that is like that I need to know so I can drop the shift. I can’t do that if I can’t see any information about the other employees!
Simple to use but a lot of useful features.
I'm glad that I can adjust the time sheets when needed, on the odd occasion a worker will forget to clock out so I'll have to modify it. No biggy but a useful feature.
- Nimble Software Systems, Inc
- 89.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Nimble Software Systems Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.