Act React - Personal Symptom Diary & Activity Tracker
By Camon Paski
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Act React is your personal symptom diary and activity tracker to help you find what may be causing your symptoms.
Log symptoms and actions throughout the day and view statistical information such as history and frequency.
Browse through potential causes as the app finds them and see a detailed comparison between the symptom and potential causes. Spot trends and correlations using easy to read charts.
Smart algorithms are used to spot potential causes even if there was no prior correlation.
Filter your history by date manually, or let the app do it automatically for you. The algorithms update to your needs.
Travel a lot? Time zones are kept as a reference to make viewing your history that much easier.
• Easily log symptoms and actions
• Log severity of symptom for your reference
• Browse history and find trends
• See frequency of symptoms and actions
• View elapsed time from action to symptom
• Spot correlations
• Analyze potential causes the app recommends
• Easy to read charts
• Compare results
• Filter data by date manually or automatically
• See full list of your history
* Only a doctor can provide a diagnoses; help them do that by keeping a great symptom diary.
As a migraine sufferer trying to determine triggers, this app has been super helpful for me. I am able to journal my symptoms and possible triggers to look for patterns. It is the only app I found where I could add symptoms and triggers to customize it for me. The app also allows me to look at trends specific to each type of symptom.
I would give it five stars if I could export the data into a csv or txt format for providing to my doctor.
Thanks for creating this super helpful app!