Reali partners decades of real estate experience with technology to make the process of buying and selling homes easier, less stressful, and really rewarding with our flat fee structure. Whether this is your first or fifth time buying or selling a home, you’ll receive real guidance every step of the way, from start to finish.
Reali is active throughout the entire SF Bay Area, Sacramento and Solano Counties, the city of Roseville, and San Diego.
HOW BUYING WITH REALI IS DIFFERENT
• Tech-Powered: Take care of every step of the whole home buying process in one app, from anywhere.
• Expert Supported: Reali Experts are licensed real estate professionals with years of experience as brokers, agents, and realtors. At Reali, they are fully salaried employees—no pushy pitches and no commissions involved, so your best interest is our biggest priority. From taking care of documents to meeting you for inspections, our Reali Experts have you covered.
• Killer Cash Back: Reali Buyers receive a cash back refund of the Buyer’s agent commission, typically 2.5-3% of the selling price, minus a flat fee. On a million dollar home, that’s up to $20,000!
REALI APP FEATURES
• Chat with an Expert: Experts are available to you in the app or by phone, 8am-8pm everyday of the week. Ask questions throughout the home buying process, request comps and disclosures, get offer updates, and more!
• Search homes for sale: Gain access to thousands of MLS listings, view 360 degree images, and get property details.
• Schedule a visit: View open house times or schedule a personal tour—just tell us a time that works for you and a Reali Expert will meet you there.
• Place an offer: When you’re ready to buy a home, place your offer through the Reali app and our Reali Experts will take care of the rest.
INTERESTED IN SELLING?
Reali’s got you covered! Here’s what to expect when you sell your home.
• Reali Marketing Package: Our Reali Seller package includes customized digital campaigns, website, photography, video, 3D floor plans, promoting and hosting open houses, and our exclusive IdeaStaging technology, which allows prospective buyers to view rooms of your home virtually staged, with different living space styles.
• Flat Fees for Sellers: Reali replaces the listing commission with a flat fee—this is thousands less than the typical 2.5-3% Seller’s agent commission.
• Getting Started: Chat with our Reali Experts in the app or call them at 1-844-Hi-Reali to get started with the selling process.
"With Reali, we got everything we wanted out of a realtor, but we got a team of people and a better price. We were thrilled!" - Juliana B., Reali Seller
Karl rolled in (in the Bay, we do weird things, like naming our fog) so we are hunkering down and hammering our keys to fix some bugs and streamline our service.
Reali Simple + Reali Effective – Clunkiness = Reali App Updates Done Right
Ratings and Reviews
Replacing People With Tech is Sad
Over time we have watched customer service be replaced by automatic check out, pump your own gas and the Internet, but it is sad to see the replacement of the Real Estate Agent. When I bought my first home it was so stressful. I relied on my agent to help me through the process. She bought me and my husband a new set of dishes for our new home. We were young with a new family. When I bought my second home it was after a financial hardship and our agent found us a bank foreclosure. He was a lifesaver for sure! This whole online buying of a home will catch on and people will us it, but it makes me very sad that we, as a society, are moving towards a direction that we don’t need one another.
Great idea, mediocre execution
I really wanted to like this app, but the ux is so terribly I just can’t bring myself to use it on such a serious transaction.
The price predictor splash screen pops up every time a listing is viewed. It’s annoying and made me want to close the app the like 6th or 7th time I saw it.
Property images take too long to load.
Map grouping is illogical. Properties will group and ungroup themselves at various zoom levels, moving around the map to do so. Also moving between listing page and map resets the zoom level, requiring me to pinch in my desired area, ungroup and start again.
Some properties only have a few images and those might be of just the surrounding area.
The like icon saved/unsaved state is too similar. Why wouldn’t you fill in the heart as saved state like literally every other app out there??
This whole experience was disappointing.
Best App ever
For far to long we’ve been at the mercy of agents working for their commission only. Reali allowed me to ask questions at any time and have access to a team of certified real estate experts. Plus I saved 12k at the close of sale. Must give this a try if your buying or selling your house.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.