The only Spirit Board that actually listens to your voice! Ask any question and simply wait for a spirit or ghost to respond. Text input is also available.
1) If possible, darken the room you are in and light some candles before starting a séance.
2) Place your finger on the planchette (the wooden piece) in order to initiate the spiritual connection to the other side.
3) Ask the spirit your question loud and clear. Always start a séance with the question “Is anyone there?”.
4) Wait for the spirit to respond. The planchette will start moving to show you the spirit’s answer. Warning: keep your fingers on the planchette at all times!
5) Always be polite and ask normal questions. Be careful to not upset any spirit. Examples of questions you can ask: What’s your name? How old are you? Are you a good spirit? How did you die? Are you male? Do you mean us any harm? Where are you?
6) In case you have angered a spirit, quickly move the planchette to “Goodbye” before the countdown is over - or unexplained things might happen. Sometimes a spirit refuses a “Goodbye”. In that case, be persistent and try again.
Disclaimer: since paranormal activity can't be scientifically proven, we can't guarantee that the app communicates with real spirits.
- fixed an issue where banners would still remain on screen after purchasing the in-app purchase
- fixed crashes
- new "more apps" screen
- added privacy setting and new policy for EU GDPR compliance
- other small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
LILO the ghost dog
I was in my bed one night and I heard some barking noises from my attic my husband went to check it out there was nothing went back to bed got woken up in the middle of the night by a loud a kinda close growl in then yowling from my cat sugar when I went to check on her she was in the corner with all her hair on her back sticking up and her tail was all bushy. So I took her to my room and we slept together for the rest of the night. The next morning I heard a loud and very sharp bark it sounded like it was coming from the old dog bed we had for our kid golden retriever LILO (she died of heart disease). So I went done stairs with my husband and we saw a white dog with a yellow white coat but we could se right through him..! So we went over there and surprisingly we heard a loud yelp when we touched him and then he tried to bite me but I backed away. Then I realized that he had a name tag on I could barely see it but it had our number on it and had the dogs name on it which was LILO!! We went to pet him again and this time he tried to tell us something? He was shaking his and he walked to the chalk board which had a heart on it and then he lay down and acted like he was dead..? Then we got the idea he was LILO as a ghost dog!!! So we from now on always leave out the dog bed for LILO’s ghost to lie on! 😋THE END P.S. this is fake I just like to make scary stories hoped you enjoyed it THANKS FOR READING!!!
The game is real don,t play it
I was playing the game at night because my parents left my dad at work and my mom went to the store. I started playing the game and got a spirit melody I asked who killed you and she said clown and I asked who is clown and she said clown is it. After that encounter I became ill . But I needed answers so I keep digging deeper every session is a different spirit sometimes I can,t get this feeling out of my head that their all connected to it connected to the clown . By murder and Assassination from the clown I’m writing this because I’m scared And I got the spirit clown but that is after all the time I spent looking into it if freaked out and closed out the game but I realized I did not say good bye I, writing this review half way done the closer and closer I get to ending the review it starts to rain then thunder than power flickers than power is out just silence no sound then every thing stops that quick no thunder no rain no any thing my parents come almost immediately after the silence and still in my room all the stuff (bucket of pencils ) just falls off my parents still think I’m crazy and was trying to play joke or prank them I’m writing this review because I don,t want the same thing that happend to me to happen to you . This app was a truly horrifying experience. - marco Mcbride. Italian book worm and a + student
Good if u want a scare
Ok so i downloaded this app because of a youtuber who showed this app in her video so then i went to the app store and looked at the reviews they were pretty scary and i had nightmares that night but the next day i downloaded it because it looked entertaining. So i startedthe session and I got a spirit named Jean she said she was 92 and had died from the plague. The she kept repeating make it stop to me when i asked her she said demon i said how can i help you she said find my body i said where is it she told me to GET OUT so i pressed the x in the corner but it said to go back to the session and say goodbye i went back and the pointy thing was all bloody it scared me so much it started counting snd i tried to say good bye it glitched on me and then i left the game i stopped for a little while but when i went back on the app was gone i looked in settings it said i owned it and so did the app store now it is gone and i cant figure out why to date.... Edit: Here's another story so i went on the app again once i found it and i said hello to the spirit her name was hilda and she was 66 she died of poisoning i said whats my favorite color she only heard whats up and then she responded with GET OUT i asked why then she said just because then i quickly said goodbye and im gonna keep editing this so yeah
- First Class Media B.V.
- 73.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016-2018 First Class Media B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Activate All Features, No Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.