Truebill Expense, Bill Tracker
By Truebill, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
● NBC: This Startup Is Helping People Find Forgotten Money
● CNN: How To Shave Hundreds Off Your Credit Card Bill
● Fortune: There’s Now A Startup To Help You Cancel All Those Subscriptions
● TechCrunch: Truebill Wants To Help You Manage Your Online Subscriptions
● Consumer Affairs: Here’s An App To Turn Off All Those Auto Renewal Charges
● Chicago Tribune: 15-Minute Fixes For Your Family’s Finances
Truebill is your automated financial advocate, designed to put you back in control of your money. Truebill lets you easily track bills, cancel unwanted subscriptions, and proactively requests refunds on your behalf, putting real money back in your pocket!
With Truebill, you can save money, find the best credit card, lower your bills, and stay in control of your finances. It’s like your own personal finance watchdog.
● Tracks and monitors all paid subscriptions
● Automatic bill tracker monitors for new charges and sneaky price increases.
● Cancels unwanted subscriptions with just 1 click and no headaches.
● Detects account fees, and penalties and allows you to request refunds directly from the app.
● Identifies where you might be overpaying and offers easy ways to reduce bills.
● Monitors and alerts you about interest charges
● Notifies you of recurring transactions and changes.
● Tracks your month to month recurring spending to help you save and budget.
BANK LEVEL SECURITY
● Truebill is secured using SSL 256-bit encryption—the same security protocol that banks use - to ensure that your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored.
● The Truebill app uses TouchID fingerprint authentication for added privacy and security.
● Truebill does not store your online banking credentials.
Truebill does not sell your information to anyone.
If you choose to purchase Truebill Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Truebill Premium subscription price starts at $2.99 USD/month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. If you don’t choose to purchase Truebill Premium, you can simply continue using Truebill for free.
Terms of Service: https://www.truebill.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.5.8
All new Recurring screen with a calendar view of your past and upcoming bills/subscriptions.
To view all of your recurring subscriptions in a single list, you can tap "List" in the top left corner of the Recurring screen.
Beware of charges!
I used this app mainly to keep track of monthly expenses. They contacted me and said they could lower my monthly cable bill, which was great. BUT a month later I get a bill for almost $100 which I was NEVER informed of prior. I find this to be really unprofessional. Not once did they say “we can lower your monthly bill but we’ll charge you what you’re being saved” or even indicated that I would get a charge. I’m working with my attorney now to see if I can get the charge removed. I’m so annoyed by this, it was very dishonest not to be told beforehand.
This apps is great, it allows you to track everything and cut any unnecessary spending.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 08, 2018
- Version: 3.5.8
- Size: 70.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Truebill, Inc.
- © 2017 Truebill, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium (6 months)$14.99