This mindfulness meditation app by Glenn Harrold will help you heal your mind and body. Whilst the physical sensations of pain and discomfort are often unpleasant, it is the constant struggle in the mind that can magnify health issues. This recording will help you to gently explore the sensations in our body with a mindful curiosity and in turn help you to reduce or even remove any discomfort.
It also includes a beautiful visualisation by a mountain, which aims to help you feel more centred and in the present moment. The meditation also has a shamanic flavour to it as it guides you to focus your energy on clearing blocks and negativity in your energy field, which can sometimes be the hidden cause of physical illness.
This app Includes:
Meditation Audio Tracks:
• Mindfulness Meditation for Self-Healing (Full Version) 36:18 mins
• Mindfulness Meditation for Self-Healing (Short Version) 10:06 mins
• Mindfulness Meditation for Self-Healing (Music Only) 24:18 mins
• A Guide to Self Hypnosis
• About The Authors
• How To Use This App
• Useful Resources
Glenn’s acclaimed meditation techniques combine with deeply relaxing music by Russ Davey to create a powerful session that will help you make lasting and meaningful changes to your life. Russ’s music blends dreamy piano and guitar sounds with calming atmospheric soundscapes, heavenly choirs, chimes and Tibetan chanting.
Mindfulness Meditations for Self-Healing App features:
• A deeply relaxing 36-minute mindfulness meditation session.
• A relaxing 10-minute mindfulness meditation booster session for when time is limited.
• Glenn's highly acclaimed vocal techniques guiding you into a completely relaxed state of mind & body.
• Stereo-echoed affirmations, which pan from ear-to-ear across the stereo range - a deeply relaxing effect.
• Soothing background music pieces by Russ Davey tuned to the theme of Mindfulness, with each piece of music designed specifically for each therapy section of the recording.
Mindfulness takes practice, so for best results, we recommend listening to the full 36-minute session once a day. This app also includes a 10 minute edited version of the main track. This short meditation is ideal for recharging yourself in middle of the day, maybe on a lunch break or when time is limited. Listen for ten minutes and feel more creative, refreshed and ready to take on the rest of your day with a new enthusiasm.
About Mindfulness Meditation
Mindfulness techniques have been used for thousands of years, and have been proven to help ease many psychological stresses like anxiety, fear and pain.
With today’s busy lifestyle, we often try to ignore problems, fears and concerns. We put things to the back of our minds as a coping mechanism, but these thoughts and feelings can return and create a cycle of anxiety that can feel difficult to escape. Mindfulness is about focusing attention on feelings and thoughts, noticing how they make us feel, and letting them go without judgement.
By learning to observe our thoughts and feelings, we can begin to see them from a distance rather than getting caught up in them. This naturally reduces anxiety and stress as you learn to accept life in the present moment.
Mindfulness lets you heal your mind in a number of ways:
• It helps release the familiar cycle of anxiety, worry and fears.
• It helps you become kinder to yourself, and reduces negative self-talk.
• It helps you to notice automatic reactions and to cease negative habits.
• It allows you to become more creative in your approach to difficult situations.
You can also use mindfulness techniques to cultivate qualities such as kindness, or overcome any number of problems or difficulties in your life.
Minor Application Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.