With over 31 million users, Crunchbase is the world's most relied upon business information platform. Crunchbase's mobile app is the fastest way to find what you need to know and will quickly become an indispensable part of your day.
- Search for innovative companies, people, and investors
- Research detailed information about companies, funding, investors, and leaders
- Read the Crunchbase Daily to to know what's happening in the tech industry
- Find the latest news and financings from TechCrunch and other top news sources
- Discover the deals and companies that are trending
- Understand connections between companies and people
- Peek and pop on companies, people, investment and more with 3D Touch enabled phones
- With iMessage, easily search and share Crunchbase profiles with others
Get the Crunchbase mobile app - the best way to get the latest business information at your fingertips.
Have questions or feedback? Tweet @crunchbase or email us at email@example.com
Updates for iPhone X
Bug fixes and optimizations
Swipe right to go back
Ratings and Reviews
Lame growth hack
Guys.... come on when you share a CB profile from the app don’t make the viewers download the app.. take them to the website link ! Growth hacking only works when it’s useful... this is the opposite direction. This is disappointing for a site I respect for usually doing useful features. Is the mobile team in need of a growth hacking vs core PM training lesson? Please fix this and make share profile a url to the CB website profile and not the App Store
What is the point of this?
If you're an entrepreneur looking to use crunchbase for detailed breakdowns of deal flow and volume, this app is not for you. Feel free to use the slow-loading website for that.
If, on the other hand, you would like to mindlessly surf funding deals, motivated by prurient curiosity or boredom- congratulations! You've come to the right place.
Just don't expect to use this app for anything ... useful.
Not Useful - Doesn’t Connect to Subscription
Really don’t see purpose of this app. Doesn’t sync with subscription account to save leads to lists, searches, etc. what’s the point?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.