Begin your adventure - Episode One now FREE! Discover the powerful and far-reaching consequences of your choices as the Dark Knight. The fate of Bruce Wayne, his dark persona, Batman, and Gotham hang in the balance.
In this gritty and violent new story from the award-winning creators of The Walking Dead – A Telltale Games Series, you'll make discoveries that will shatter Bruce Wayne's world, and the already fragile stability of a corrupt Gotham City.
Your actions and your choices will determine the fate of the Batman.
Includes Episode 1 in this all-new series from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
***Save 25% on additional episodes in Batman - The Telltale Series by purchasing the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-5 bundle, available now] via in-app in the 'Episodes' menu***
*NOTE: Recommended Devices for the best gameplay experience - iPhone 6 and up, iPad Mini 4 and up, iPad Air 2 and up, and iPad Pro - also requires iOS 10.0 and up.*
Fixed an issue which caused the application to exit when using iOS 11.0.1 on the iPad Air 1, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPod 6th Generation
Ratings and Reviews
We thought we knew Batman and Bruce Wayne. Now we’re not so sure. This stylish adventure weaves the two characters, some famous foes—even that night in Crime Alley—into a powerhouse story that’s not afraid to turn the familiar tale on its head. The action sequences are thrilling, but in classic Telltale fashion, the conversations and tough choices you’ll make are the real star. Deciding what Bruce should say to socialites and reporters was a challenge we never knew we’d missed.
You need to consider what you’re buying
If you’re buying this because it’s a terrific animated comic in the Batman universe with a stunning story then please do and enjoy. If your intention is to purchase a game in the Batman universe...there are other games that are superior. Far superior to this “game”. This is an animated comic that asks you to occasionally swipe and poke the screen at key times to invoke the sense of interaction. Most of the time if you simply ignore the requests, they will go away and the narrative will continue until the next request, which, again, in most cases you are free to ignore completely......not a game as much as a loosely interactive narrative, and in my opinion not very good at that. I’m very happy they allow you to have the first episode for free as I would not be just disappointed, but outright angry if I’d paid money for this. Telltale, I love you. I love what you do and how you do it, I own most of your products on pc and over the years you have earned my respect as a game maker. Your name alone warrants that I have a look at your products without question, but this current direction is questionable and gives me pause for many reasons that I won’t go into here. If this is the new Telltale, I won’t be continuing the journey with you, sorry. Again, if you are looking for a mildly interactive narrative experience, this is excellent. If you are looking for a game, look elsewhere.
Very VERY happy!
First I want to make it clear that I’m VERY biased where Batman is concerned. I’ve been a tremendous fan of the comic books for more than 40 years. But bias aside I’ve really enjoyed this game and its outstanding story. Sure some of the events depart from the established Batman lore, but that normally happens when you reboot material.
I’ve noticed a few reviews that seem to be displeased that the game is essentially an interactive comic story, but having played several of the games from this developer I don’t think they’ve done anything different here then in the past. In other words it’s a great story with great character development. You get to make choices at key junctures in the story and those choices will have immediate effect on things and often larger implications later in the story. If you are a game fan who truly enjoys a well told story and would like to have a hand in directing the course of the story then this is definitely a game you’ll enjoy. If your a Batman fan then this game is a must. It’s a fantastic retelling if the established adventures of one of the most iconic characters in comic book history.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to see you enjoyed Batman: The Telltale Series. We hope you also enjoy Batman: The Enemy Within.
- Telltale Games
- 891.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Software code © 2016 Telltale, Inc. All other elements © 2016 DC Comics. BATMAN and all related characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are the property of DC Comics. ™ & © 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Multi-pack [Episodes 2-5] $14.99
- Episode 2 $4.99
- Episode 3 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.