"You’ll easily find yourself losing hours at a time to the intriguing puzzling rhythms of the killing." 8/10 - PocketGamer
It's 3am. Your neighbors are having a loud party. Stop them in Party Hard, tinyBuild's award winning Stealth Strategy game. Follow detective John West as he uncovers the truth behind a series of stabbings at parties taking place around the USA.
"Amazing Stealth Strategy Game" - Eurogamer
"Weirdest Game" - Hardcore Gamer
"A ridiculous sense of humor" - Venturebeat
"I love it" - Jesse Cox
In Party Hard, you play as someone who is really tired of the neighbors having loud parties. Instead of calling the police, you decide it’s a better idea to kill everyone – using your faithful knife and the environment. The tactical strategy follows a series of killings at parties through-ought the USA.
The developers used to work mostly on casual, family-friendly games - until they participated in a game jam, creating the first prototype for Party Hard. TinyBuild backed up the original developers – Pinokl Games – to create a full version that's now on iOS!
Party Hard has semi-procedural environments and focus on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of sneaking games, your main goal is not to get caught, while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in during a suspicious situation is key.
- A (not)serious story that follows a series of murders through the USA
- 19 unique levels in the main campaign with random variations on each one
- Half a dozen extra levels
- Use traps, cause explosions, become a ninja
- Multiple unlock-able characters
- Special random events, like a bear coming in and killing everyone for you
- Trigger the DEA, SWAT cars, paramedics, firefighters to come in and ruin the party
5 Playable Characters!
- The guy who wants to get some sleep
- The ninja who is fast, stealthy, has a smoke bomb, but shouldn't be seen
- The cop who can carry around bodies without suspicion, and frame other people
- The girl who can knock people out
- The butcher who has a chainsaw
Bug fixes & optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but some of the glitches make this game very frustrating to play.
I enjoy this game a lot. It’s fun, it’s challenging, and it’s a great thing to do in your free time. But there seem to be some glitches or something with the unlockable characters. Specifically, I have met the requirements to unlock both Katie and the ninja several times without unlocking them. I have had the cops chase me around 5 times before giving up, and I have played 3 games now where not a single body was detected. I’m feeling very frustrated because I have met the requirements to unlock these characters and yet they aren’t unlocked. It seems like more people than just me are having this issue. Fixing it would make the game much more enjoyable.
Bugs, bugs, bugs — also tons of fun
I will change this rating once bugs are fixed.
Game is a lot of fun, but has too many bugs. There are minor ones, such as when the cop moves in slow motion, and then randomly teleports to where you are and arrests you (an arrest you cannot escape). But there are two large bugs that really harm the experience of the game:
1) No way to view achievements. None.
2) No way to unlock character Katie (unlock is thoroughly bugged).
BTW, devs stated on Twitter they would look into the Katie issue Feb-2017, it is Aug-2018 (v1.1) and there is still no update.
Devs don’t leave us hanging. Your bugs prevent us from playing content you worked hard to create, you should want us to access this content!
Get 1) and 2) fixed and I’ll up your rating.
Everyone else, the game really is fun.
Well Worth $1
I didn’t have much hope for this game and purchased on a whim.
It’s nostalgic of the very first GTA/reminds me of Toe Jam & Earl for Sega, very well done, graphics are great, music is excellent, gameplay and strategy is fun and I’m SO happy.
Gifting it to my brother today because it’s so outstanding. I’m telling everyone to play Party Hard!
- TINYBUILD LLC
- 636.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © tinyBuild LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.