Score TKD is a scoring and training assistant for Sports Clubs, Taekwondo practitioners and individuals.
Not just a standalone app. Score TKD connects over wifi to other devices that can act as a scoreboard or corner judge.
Designed from the ground up to be simple to use making it great for small bout's amongst friends at home, a small tournament in the Dojang or even a friendly inter-club competition.
- Improve sparring training through structured matches
- Customisable competition style scoring
- Customise round and break lengths
Match types included in Score TKD:
A Taekwondo scoring system with remote scoreboard and judge support.
- Easy to use interface - Tap the time to start/stop. Tap the score to add a point, or use judge controls overlaying the score for head/body buttons.
- Flexible time and scores
- Manually declare a match winner on decision
- Remote judge and Scoreboard support
A basic interval timer for general training rounds and practice sparring sessions
- Easy to use interface - Tap the screen to start/stop.
- Flexible time options, changeover time between challenges and rest between rounds
- Flexible number of rounds and number of challenges in each round
- Remote view support for secondary screens
Switch games on the fly. All remotes will follow suit.
Great for installations where without the hassle of changing the program on every device or screen. Just change games on the master controller, all others connected will change as well!
Score TKD is available for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad.
Score TKD Scoreboard is now available for Apple TV.
Desktop version for Mac coming soon!
If you would like to help beta test and have a voice in the development of these apps please send me an email!
- Updated for late 2016 WTF rule changes
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.