Vikings: an Archer's Journey
By Pinpin Team
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Nott, a Valkyrie with a tenacious character, has incurred the wrath of the Viking gods who, as punishment, have sent her loyal wolf Oder into the Underworld.
At a loss without her loyal companion, Nott goes in search of him within the cold and misty dwelling of the deceased known as "Helheim".
Fortunately, Nott is a formidable archer, so she'll be able to collect special arrows along the way to help her overcome the evil monsters drawn straight from Nordic legends.
Along her journey, Nott will also have to gain the support of several Viking heroes fallen in battle. They will help her complete her Odyssey, and in return, once reunited with Oder, Nott and her faithful companion will get them out of hell.
With its minimalist graphic style, this mix between a "shoot 'em up" and "infinite runner" game will delight a whole range of players: the game is easy to learn but difficult to master!
• Gameplay based on precision (arrow firing) and quick reflexes (infinite runner feature).
• Random level generation: a new game experience each time.
• Simple controls: easy to learn, but difficult to master
• Collect the different firing power-ups (Bullet Time, Multi-Arrows, Explosive Arrows and Target Help)
• Hit all your targets to get a series of combos and switch to Fury Mode!
• Meet the other five Vikings, each one with their own unique characteristics.
• When the dark rises, make a Group Kill and earn a top bonus
• Challenge your friends in the Game Center. Try to get the best score and unlock Trophies
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will be automatically synchronized
• Original soundtrack for an immersive and unique sound experience
Vikings: An Archer's Journey is a Premium ad-free game without in-app purchases
Like Vikings on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/vikingsarcher
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Correction of minor bugs
Absolutely worth the price
I don't know why, but for some reason people often have hang-ups about paying more than 99¢ for a phone game. To me, games like this are proof that it can be 100% worth it. First off, I've payed $60+ for console games that I've spent less time on than I have on this game (I've only had this two days), and I've enjoyed every minute of play time with this game. Second, the quality of the game is insane. It looks amazing, it feels amazing, and I am a huge advocate of supporting independent or small companies, and doing my part to make sure that it's the people who put in the hard work that get paid.
All in all, this is a fantastic game, and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
Would be 5 stars but...
I have this game on my phone and iPad with Game Center active on each. They don't sync since the last update, and the high score on my phone doesn't register. Plus, even though music and sound fx are turned off on the phone app, they are audible every time I play. So I die, and then I have to go to menu and turn off music and sound fx. And if I forget and select menu once I'm playing, it starts me over at the beginning. The gameplay is cool and visually awesome but there are a ton of bugs since the most recent update.
Great game for iPhone. Interesting characters and graphics. Two thumbs up. My only wish would be to be able to start at a different location as you move up levels.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 04, 2017
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 142 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PINPIN TEAM SARL
- © 2016 Pinpin Team
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes