We are not Sketchbook.
We are not Photoshop.
We are not Procreate.
We are Infinite Painter.
-Brushes interact realistically with paper textures
-Watercolors bleed and mix with underlying paint
-Paintbrushes pick up the colors on the canvas
-Create your own custom brushes or edit brush settings
-Designed for the Apple Pencil with pressure and tilt support
-Four types of symmetry with up to 32 planes
-Draw with precision using guides or shapes
-Draw three-dimensional cityscapes with five different perspective guides
-Create seamless patterns
-Selection tools: Lasso, Rect, Wand, and Brush
-Transform tool: Move, Scale, Rotate, Flip, Distort, and Warp
-Transform multiple layers simultaneously
-Dynamic fill modes: Gradient and Pattern
-Specify the target layer when filling to preserve line work
-Full layer support with 25 blend modes
-Complete color correction
-Curves: Master, red, green and blue channels
-39 photographic and artistic filters
-Focus and tilt-shift masking
-Liquify: Move, bloat, pinch, swirl and ripple
-It’s simple. It’s organized. It’s out of the way
-Quick access to the eyedropper
-Assign finger functions separate from the Apple Pencil
-Extend and collapse layers with ease
-Rotate and flip the canvas
-Drag favorite tools or options to the main interface for quick access
Import and export
-Pin reference images
-Import from Photos, Camera, Clipboard, or Image Search
-Search over 1 million free for commercial-use images
-Export images as JPG, PNG, or layered PSD files
-Share to the Infinite Painter community and see what others are creating
Artwork provided by:
Infinite Painter can now fit in your pocket. :)
iPhone support - Over the last few months, we've spent a great deal of time bringing the power of the iPad version over to the iPhone. We've improved all of the layouts to handle small screens and added pressure-sensitivity with 3D Touch. This version has all of the awesome features of the iPad version and is great for quick sketches or editing photos on the go. We've also made this available for free to users who have purchased the app on their iPad (just Restore your purchase when prompted), and for other's we've added an affordable iPhone-only option. Enjoy!
-Fixed choppy blending issue with the Paintbrushes
-Fixed issue dismissing brushes menu
Ratings and Reviews
Variety is on point
Normally I don’t write reviews but this is one of those apps that are so good that it deserves to get a review. When I downloaded this app I was not expecting to have all of the features that it does. IT HAS SO MANY BRUSHES!!!! I am seriously so incredibly impressed with all the different brushes that you can get. The app itself is very simple to use with all the brushes and eraser (along with opacity, softness, etc) I love how it actually recognizes my Apple Pencil and I can use different pressure with it. Now I do have to say that I’m not a professional by any means but I think that it has the tools that would be perfect for someone who is. Overall good app, highly recommend it
Surprised at the coolness factor of this app!
Just stumbled across Painter recently while scrolling through the various drawing and painting apps wondering why the App Store doesn’t bundle them all in one place when I came across this gem. Curious, I read the reviews and took a chance one of the things I noticed was how much I could enlarge a photo before heavy pixelation took over and wow! Neither Procreate or Sketchbook Pro allowed this much. Then today discovered more fun with lasso, cutting, the flipping the image..
Sweet! Sketchbook pro does this too, but I’m finding more and looking forward to what else I’ll discover.
By artists for artists
The developer has to be in tune with art and the materials in art. Because it really feels like drawing and everything is so plastic. Totally like working in clay due to the fact that everything is so malleable.. the drawing environment is so forgiving and fluid. Even on one brush you can do so much. First art app I threw down money for. This may be the workaround in my head for getting me excited about visual art. For illustration it’s hard to beat. Thanks for inspiring me. :D
- Sean Brakefield
- 25.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Sean Brakefield LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Get Everything (Trial Discount) $5.99
- Get Everything $7.99
- Get Everything! (iPhone-only) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.