Award-winning and beloved by preschoolers, parents and teachers worldwide. Turn screen time into learning time with Mother Goose Club!
• Includes exclusive books, games and activities that promote early literacy, math and more!
• 100s of nursery rhymes, songs and animations young children will adore.
• New content added every month.
• Always age appropriate and safe.
• Learn with exclusive interactive books and games.
• View everything offline in a safe, ad-free environment.
• Make your own video playlists and save your favorites.
• Animated videos with fresh takes on classic nursery rhymes.
• Live action videos with real kids being kids.
• Encourages movement as well as quiet time.
• Children will love singing and dancing along to their favorite Mother Goose Club songs and videos.
Our award-winning team have developed a great educational app for kids. Using song, rhyme, play and dance, Mother Goose Club’s characters – Baa Baa Sheep, Eep the Mouse, Little Bo Peep, Jack B. Nimble, Mary Quite Contrary and Teddy Bear bring preschool to the world.
Try ALL our content with our free trial!
Mother Goose Club Rhymes (mobile app) is certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program. To learn more go to www.kidsafeseal.com.
The Mother Goose Club App is a subscription service that gives access to books, games and videos with new content added every month.
- Subscribe for $5.99/€5.99/£5.49 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged $5.99/€5.99/£5.49 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
Some customers were having issues restoring purchases. We've done some maintenance on the server that should resolve the issue. Sorry for any inconvenience.
If you are still experiencing problems please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Content is great, app working again
I received another email saying this issue is solved now, so I decided to change my review to the 5 stars it deserves.
We love Mothergoose songs, and the content is great in this app, but I paid for a yearly subscription and because I canceled renewing my subscription in a year from now, the app can’t recognize I still have 9 months left of subscription and erased everything I had downloaded. So now I can’t restore my purchase even after checking again my subscription to renew, or erasing the app and turning off and on my phone. I did get a refund after going back and forth between Apple and the developer of the app. I also received an update of the developer saying they’re already trying to make this work properly in the app.
Hi muraro. We're very sorry you had such difficulty with the app. Thanks to your feedback which notified us of the issue, we were able to investigate the cause and fix this problem. There is now an updated version free from the issue you described. We hope this resolves your issue, if you’re satisfied it has, would you consider revising your review?
Finally got the app to work.
Update: Had to delete the app, reinstall it, and restore purchases to get the app working. Changed previous 1 star to 4 stars (won’t rate 5 stars due to the inconvenience of the issue I was having).
Previous review: Just purchased the monthly subscription but can’t download any content in the app. Each attempt to download is followed by this error message - “We’re sorry, something went wrong and this content isn’t available right now, please try again later.” I closed the app, and I even turned off/turned on the iPad. I feel like I’ve been scammed.
I love this app BUT a major draw back
The app is wonderful but it won’t allow,people,to,lock the home button on iPhone or iPod. I want my two year old to be able to watch in the car but the moment she touches the screen, the volume controls pull up or the iPad home-screen comes up. It would be great if parents could lock it and only unlock with a quick double tap or double pressing of Home button.
Hello. There is the option to use the Guided Access to lock the home button, please see the Apple Support documentation for this here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202612 . The StoryToys Team
- StoryToys Entertainment Limited
- 97 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © StoryToys Ltd, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $5.99
- 12 Months Subscription $39.99
- 1 Month Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.