Traveling around the greater Cincinnati area just got easier! Now you can purchase Metro, Cincinnati Bell Connector, and TANK** tickets right from your phone – no more waiting in line to purchase a paper ticket, swiping your credit card, or carrying around cash!
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Use your mobile tickets immediately or save them for later.
EXPENSES MADE EASY
Manage your riding history through the mobile app.
- Receive email receipts.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the Cincy EZRide app.
2. Create an account and add your payment information.
3. Purchase your fare.
4. Show the transit operator your active fare ticket or store for later use.
The Cincy EZRide app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby transit options.
** TANK (Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky) accepts the M/T 30-day rolling pass mobile ticket. No other TANK passes are sold on Cincy EZRide.
- Metro is a non-profit, tax-funded public service of the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority (SORTA), providing about 16 million rides per year in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- The Cincinnati Bell Connector streetcar is owned by the City of Cincinnati, managed by the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority and operated and maintained by Transdev.
We strive to provide the best experience so today we're rolling out an update with bug fixes.
Enjoying the Cincy EZRide app? Help us spread the word by telling your friends and family or by leaving a glowing review!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a decent beginner app, but adding a few features would change my rating to 5 stars.
1. Have a "favorites" list to include home and work.
2. Choose the stop and show the upcoming buses and times so I know how long I'll have to wait for the next bus.
3. Identify special busses/routes, such a school bus routes, as non-public. It's very frustrating to wait for a bus that you think is a public bus, only to find out that it doesn't stop at your stop. Even though the app says it does.
4. Show more than four route options in the "Get Routes." I should be able to scroll down for a multitude of routes and times rather than just four.
This could be a great tool. Please keep improving it.
Works for me!
App seems like an easy choice compared to using a machine for tix. I watched the video on how to use the app which helped. Using the app, I bought four day tix for $8 total. We traveled from banks to Findlay market and back. Only waited a few minutes at stop each time. Ride was good and pretty many riders. Will do again.
Plugged in my address and destination address, and the only routes returned were non-express routes taking over 90 minutes to arrive, when the 14x goes the same way. I tried to fiddle with addresses and locations - searching for a major intersection on the express route instead of my home address and the app returned a location in Mexico! This app is literally useless. I deleted it 10 minutes after I downloaded it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.