Need to know when buses and trains are coming, and where they're going? This is the app for you.
See instantly when your bus or train is going to arrive – and find the quickest way around town with live journey planning.
• Countdown boards for buses and trains
• Tap on an arrival time to see how far away the vehicle is in real-time
• Full seven-day timetables
• Quickly see the last train or bus arriving tonight
• See every nearby route and where they go
• A-to-B directions – takes traffic delays into account and shows you alternative routes
• One-tap ‘get me home’ journey planning
• Save your favourite stops and stations
• Customise a stop's arrivals board so you only see the routes you want to see.
• The best-designed transport app out there - simple and clean, showing you only the information you need
Here’s what our customers are saying about us:
“Having tried about half a dozen similar apps, I'm most happy with this one.”
“This is way better than relying on timetables. Great app!"
"I've searched for a decent transport app and having used this one I can say its the best. Very pleased."
"Very useful app, have never missed the bus with this application."
"This is a fantastic app. I'm a regular user of buses and they're not terribly reliable, but with this app it keeps me up to date - and when I got lost this app directed me to the nearest stop so I could get home. Many thanks!"
"Fabulous app. I can always find which bus I need anytime anywhere - absolutely invaluable!"
If you could take a minute to review our app after each update, we'd be really grateful. Your reviews help us improve our apps. We update our apps regularly - so tell us what you want to see at email@example.com
The app works best with an active data connection and GPS. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Follow @busexpert on Twitter for the latest on updates and new features. Need help, or have a suggestion? Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
We've made a number of enhancements in this release - we hope you enjoy it!
Ratings and Reviews
Apple Watch compatible?!
As a new college student I need to get used to taking Chicago’s CTA and this app is amazing at helping me estimate the times I will arrive at my destinations...since I was a child I’ve been used to door to door service from my grandfather and never took any public transportation before. One day while in the middle of an anxiety attack over my first CTA ride to college I found this app... and I haven’t been anxious since! so far it has only been 1 min off(ahead of schedule) but as I try to be at each stop at least five min before the bus or train comes that is fine. The one thing I would like however is if this had Apple Watch compatibility. I think it would be great if this app could be used with the Apple Watch to lower the amount of times someone takes out their phone on transits.
Love this app
The only reason I found this app was because the Ventra app doesn’t work on the iPhone XS Max, and I needed an alternative. I can’t believe I never knew of this app. There are so many great features of this app, and it has accurate tracking as well. I’m never switching back. Nice work guys.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoy using our app and find it accurate. If you have any feedback in the future, please drop us a note at email@example.com
Better than the official app
This is far and away the best app I've used for navigating the CTA. But that being said, who do we have to do for an Apple Watch update?
I would gladly pay if it was made available in a future update.
- BusExpert Ltd
- 67.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © BusExpert ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Edition $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.