Into the Dead 2
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead - anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
• Evolving story and multiple endings - complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks - unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay - fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments - discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats - adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• Daily and special event modes - prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions - fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/
Monthly VIP Subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal.
Monthly VIP Subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Battle through the snow and earn an explosive new weapon in the Frostbitten event, featuring an all-new storyline! Coming for a limited time, December 20-29 (UTC).
- Improved the look and usability of buttons and other UI.
- Chainsaw and Scrub Cutter now viewable on the weapons screen with kill stats.
- Fixed critical issue where game could not be played following event rollover.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Great game, pls read for explanation of bad rating.
It is a freaking amazing game and I love it but something has to change. If there is one thing I hate the most it’s the energy systems in phone games. Most of the time it’s to get you to buy stuff(this game included). I was really disappointed to see that system in this game sense this game is a massive step up from the last game. For me a ruins the game for me because I feel like I can’t play it very long and it just pushes me away from the game. Personally I have had this game on my phone since it came out and hadn’t played it. Finally got back on it and stopped because I ran out of energy.
Conclusion, mobile gaming needs to change.
Don’t get it!
Great game, fun and addictive with a challenge. But, the game offers extremely bad lag causing you to lose or the app will force close causing a fail in the mission. The last update for the season forced my application to go on an endless loop to update the app, not allowing me to actually update it even after trying for about 3 hours. I had spent so much money on this game and now I lost all my progress. Don’t bother getting this game, it forces you to loose. This really pisses me off!
Lost all my weapons
I'm obsessed with this game but today when I opened the game, I lost all my weapons save the starter gun. I am so sad. The levels I need to progress through require 7+ guns and now I only have the starter all the way down to level one. Most likely will stop playing since my weapon progress is all lost.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 757 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- Copyright © 2017 Prodigy Design Limited. Into the Dead and PikPok are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Essentials Gold Pack$4.99
- Survivor Gold Pack$9.99
- Militia HK-5A special offer$4.99
- Leader Gold Pack$19.99
- Survive and Thrive pack$0.99
- VIP Subscription$9.99
- Redacted pack$7.99
- Border Collie$2.99
- German Shepherd$7.99
- Dominator Gold Pack$49.99