Documents To Go- for Microsoft Office 365 Suite
By Chris Harrelson
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
World’s most popular mobile office suite.
Fully compatible with Microsoft Office, PDF and dozens of other document formats
Now supports English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish and Japanese
• Better support on iOS 9
o Adapted for the all-new split view, which makes the interface layouts more user friendly.
• Fully supported by Spotlight search to easily locate your WPS documents
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Supports dozens of file formats including doc, docx, ppt, xls, xlsx, tif, rtf, pdf and zip
• Export office documents and presentations to a PDF
• Rich formatting features similar to a PC experience - fonts, colors, image editing and more
• Open and edit documents directly from popular cloud services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and WebDAV
o Open, save and share Dropbox files.
o Created a Dropbox account from WPS and get 10 GB free for 3 months
• Share presentations and documents with other devices using AirPlay, AirDrop, DLNA or WIFI
• Supports wireless printing and Bluetooth keyboards
• Track Changes tool, allows for continuously reviewing of comments and revisions.
•‘Night Mode’ feature for PDF viewing
• Continuous Page view for reading Presentation
• Ability to adjust Note size and optimized its show time
• Easily manage your WPS storage and clearing the cache.
• Compatible with Microsoft Word
• Supports track changes, comments and spell check
• Rich text and paragraph formatting features
• Insert, crop and resize images directly into your document
• Find and replace
• Save to doc, docx and pdf
• Compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint
• Dozens of new Presentation layouts
• Dozens of animation and transition effects
• Insert, crop and resize images directly into your presentation
• View notes in presenter mode
• Touch controlled laser pointer
• NEW Ink feature lets you draw on slides while in presentation mode
• Share Presentations over Airplay, DLNA, WIFI and AirDrop
• Save to ppt and pdf
• Compatible with Microsoft Excel
• Open multiple worksheets at the same time
• Use predefined formulas or write your own
• Add charts and pictures to presentations
• Filter and sort rows and columns
• Freeze panes
• Save to xls and xlxs
• Open PDF files
• Various transition effects; supports Night Mode
• Long press to copy text; supports translation and reading
• Supports adding and managing bookmarks
• Supports keyword finding and quick navigation
• Supports scribble and text highlight in PDF
Many other features!
• Tap status bar to back in reading mode
• Record zoom status when flip page for PDF
• Adjust ink brush’s thickness and more!
- Category: Business
- Released: Sep 18, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 321 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Chris Harrelson
- © Microsoft Office, Google Quickoffice Docs Essentials
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.