onTime™ is fast and easy to use. It is designed with commuters in mind. With onTime you can look up schedules anytime anywhere without having to carry and dig through paper schedules. The act of simply opening the app will show you the schedules and count-down of the next trains. Sign up for commuter-notification to receive latest outages, delays and service changes. Be on time and be environmental friendly at the same time.
- Countdown to the next train
- Track info
- Commuter-Notification Service
- Automatic Schedule Update
- Real-time updates and track info (where available)
- Online and Offline Schedule
- Trip duration
Metro North Rail (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Chicago Metra, Chicago Transit Authority (CTA), New Jersey Transit (NJ Transit), Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA), San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART), Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), Boston Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA), Seattle Sound Transit, Utah Transportation Authority, Virginia Railway Express, Shore Line East, SunRail Central Florida, South Florida Regional Transportation Authority, Caltrain and more will be added.
onTime is ad-supported. If you choose to purchase onTime Premium to remove ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store afer purchase.
– $4.99 USD (or equivalent) per year and may vary from country to country.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Term Of Service:
* Note: onTime App uses transit agencies' schedule data but it is not affiliated with any of the agencies.
- Fixed stop info listing on iPad
Ratings and Reviews
It’s awesome.. tells you everything and it is so accurate. Don’t know what I would do without it.
Excellent App - super easy to use and very helpful!
Works pretty well.
- Mobileware Inc.
- 203.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Mobileware Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.