Perform challenging airway procedures, sharpen your intubation skills, and earn CME with Airway Ex, the first professional video game for practicing Anesthesiologists, CRNAs, and medical professionals who perform airway procedures. Airway Ex is a free app for iPhone and iPad.
In Airway Ex, you can:
- Explore realistic airway procedures recreated from real cases submitted by doctors
- Train on the latest endoscopic devices with realistic range of motion, lens optics, and scope behaviors
- Earn Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits when you play through cases
- Get scored on skill, speed, damage, bleeding, navigation, recall, and more
- Treat patients that are responsive with changes in tissue behavior, breathing, bleeding, and fluids/secretions
- Monitor responsive Sp02 and HR vital signs based on stability or distress caused to virtual patient
MORE ABOUT AIRWAY EX:
Our app provides unprecedented medical realism, enabled by the accurate simulation of human tissue dynamics, realistic scope optics, and moving fluids to recreate life-like airway procedures. We also provide a new modality for earning continuing medical education (CME) credits for completing airway procedures in-app.
Virtual patient cases are modeled from actual surgical procedures submitted by doctors. Each case is vetted by medical experts with clinical simulation training experience from top hospitals. Airway Ex lets you train using ultra-realistic patient scenarios with high-quality, immersive simulations.
- Anesthesiology News
- Becker's ASC Review
- Chicago Tribune
- San Francisco Chronicle
- Crain's Chicago Business
- Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry (MDDI)
Find out more at www.airway-ex.com.
We've made some behind-the-scenes updates and improvements to further enhance a realistic intubation experience. More updates coming soon!
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org, and don't forget to review us in the App Store too. For more information, visit us at www.airway-ex.com.
Ratings and Reviews
No Respiratory Therapist
As a respiratory therapist, I find it insulting that an intubation app of all things does not have the option to choose RT as a profession, yet has pharmacist? A handful of professions actually intubate in the real world. Physicians, respiratory therapists, paramedics and CRNAs. Every one of these professions should be an option when registering. The people who created this app should know this.
I hate that game you had to put your Apple ID in that is stupid I hate this game so much put it down
These graphics are the best I’ve seen in my entire life for games! But the only thing I hate if the challenges. If there were none people would play this every day. So this is only for people who know there stuff.
- Level Ex, Inc.
- 181.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Level Ex, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.