Stacks is beautifully designed to provide a better and more concise way to share photos with a contact and receive their opinion on those images.
Quickly and easily share a group of related photos with a friend, significant other or anybody really without flooding the conversation with individual images. With a clear and minimal interface, Stacks will present the images in a rotary slideshow where they can be rated to indicate which was liked more.
After rating the images, Stacks can send a response message with the ratings back to the original sender to view.
Having trouble finding Stacks?
- Open the stock Messages app
- Tap on a friend you'd like to send a stack to
- Tap on the App Store icon next to the Digital Touch icon and Camera icon
- Tap on the icon with four ovals on the lower left
- Swipe until you see Stacks. If you can't see it you may need to enable it first. Do this by tapping on the "+" icon labeled Store. Tap on manage and look for Stacks. Turn it on to be able to use it.
- Fixed issue which could cause ratings to show incorrectly
If you have any questions or concerns contact firstname.lastname@example.org we'd be happy to help.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.