Join Ezio, Aguilar, Shao Jun, and many different Assassins simultaneously for the first time ever!
Assassin's Creed Rebellion is the official mobile Strategy-RPG of the Assassin's Creed universe.
Exclusively developed for mobile, a new version of the Animus allows us to experience memories from the past and play with different Assassins simultaneously. Gather powerful Assassins in a single Brotherhood and unite against the Templars and the opression raging in Spain.
BUILD YOUR OWN BROTHERHOOD
• Rediscover the legends of the Assassins Order like never before.
• Team up with more than 40 characters, including legendary ones as well as exclusive brand new characters.
• Train and promote your assassins to the highest ranks to strengthen your Brotherhood forces and defeat the Templars.
MANAGE YOUR HQ
• Develop your fortress as your Brotherhood grows, increase its power and improve your Assassins’ skills.
• Build new rooms, craft new equipment, gather resources or create new medicine.
• Collect DNA fragments to unlock new heroes and upgrade their abilities.
INFILTRATE TEMPLARS STRONGHOLDS
• Send your Assassins team on covert missions throughout Spain.
• Choose the perfect combination of heroes to achieve the objective.
• Develop your own strategy and use your Assassins’ unique skills to infiltrate the Templar strongholds and stop their plans.
• Fight your way through, or apply a more stealthy approach? Choose wisely.
JOIN TIME-LIMITED EVENTS
• Discover new settings and different eras from the past in the time-limited events.
• Earn additional rewards, and get a chance to unlock new rare Assassins by taking part in time-limited events.
• Join other players worldwide to compete in the leaderboards. Reach the top of the leaderboards and loot even greater rewards!
ANIMUS PREMIUM ACCESS - MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
- Increased Daily Login rewards
- Increased Daily Objective item & resource rewards
- Faster daily Rift Tokens regeneration
- Faster activity timers in all HQ rooms
- The subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew itself unless you turn off the auto-renew feature at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- After your purchase, you may manage your subscription options and turn off the auto-renewal function by going to your user Account Settings.
Join the community for the latest news:
This game is free to download and free to play but some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
This game requires an online connection - 3G, 4G or Wifi. iOS 8.0 or later is also required.
Any Feedback? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
Need support? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
NEW! December is all about raging wars! Play the Ottoman Connection and the new Odyssey Helix Rift Event to unlock big rewards! Get a chance to unlock exclusive new Heroes including Ishak Pasha from the Ottoman Brotherhood, Alexios and Kassandra from Assassin’s creed Odyssey! Time to fight!
NEW! Excess DNA Fragments of maxed out Heroes will now be converted into Database Credits which can be invested on DNA Fragments of other Heroes in the Daily Selection!
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, but huge room for improvement
The game is good, fantastic even for some. Let me just say, it might seem like I’m bashing it for being bad. But I’m not. The game starts of fine with showing you how play with it’s simplistic controls that invoke probability. ( I did notice that it seems predetermined) And after that you’re on your own for the most part. Missions are simple and have different approaches for characters and vary from info extract, to loot runs and simple assassin’s creed assassination. The characters are somewhat of a grind, but that that hard. There is a loot crate system for characters. But it’s already easy enough to get characters...so yeah. Not gonna talk about the story to not spoil it. But now let’s talk about its faults. The store is to be expected nowadays with loot crates, but it’s not game breaking. Sometimes the games in game timer glitches out and doesn’t appear, so I’m just confused when “Mission requirements not met” appear and I’m over leveled then I realize the timer isn’t there to tell me that I used up all my mission replays for that specific mission. And now to the last one, probably the elephant in this room. EXP, is a pain to get, daily’s are the only guaranteed way to get tons of it. Missions only give 100, and story missions give you 650 once. That’s the only thing in truly annoyed about, the leveling grind. That’s all I can say about the game for now, until after a few major updates.
Xcom but with a LONG Wait
The game play and aspects surrounding it feel new and fresh. The strategy and what I would call gambling with percentages is fairly enjoyable. You clench a bit on percentages that are close. I like the fact that how the game play works, it makes you use different characters. The gotcha portion of the game does not feel too bad. You can grind for pieces of characters and the starting guys don’t feel awful, in part due to my previous comment. The building portion of the game feels a bit unnecessary, but it is a choice and I don’t hate it. The buildings do not have build times, which is good and the training timers/ research timers are not terrible. Where the game falls flat for me is the energy timers. I’m sitting at level 10 with 2 guys in my intel building and I get 55 energy per 7.5 hours. When level cost 11 energy that means 5 levels every 7.5 hours. So about 15-30 minutes of game play in the span. That’s a joke and what makes it more of a joke is the real world currency to buy the energy is roughly $1.50 for 50 energy. Honestly I wish I had realized this before I spent real money on this game. Overall the game portion of it is 4-5 stars, but the waiting portion is a 1 star so I averaged it to 3. Fix the BS with energy and it would be 5. Until then maybe save your cash.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we’re sorry to hear that you feel this way. Your feedback is very important to us as it allows us to improve the game based on your concerns.
Super fun, but a bit limited
First off, I would like to start by saying that the gameplay is awesome. I’ve had a ton of fun playing this whether I only had a few minutes or close to an hour. The gameplay is immersive, the story is interesting, and the characters are super fun to watch as they grow and level up. My only problem with the game right now is the in game currency called intel. In order to gin on any of the missions, you must spend intel. It does replenish over time, but it does so at an EXTREMELY slow rate. It takes 8 hours to generate around 50 intel, while each mission requires at least 5 intel to attempt. This means that one can only play the game for at most about 30 minutes every eight hours, and really that number is much smaller considering that the higher level missions can cost around 11 intel to attempt instead of five. Games with similar systems such as contest of champions are far more reasonable with the regeneration of energy, the equivalent of intel in that game, and if they are able to balance this problem, then I would change my rating to five stars in a heartbeat.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 604.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin's Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- HelixPack3 $19.99
- DNACubex10 $5.99
- HelixPack1 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.