Join Ezio, Aguilar, Shao Jun, and many different Assassins simultaneously for the first time ever!
Assassin's Creed Rebellion is the official mobile Strategy-RPG of the Assassin's Creed universe.
Exclusively developed for mobile, a new version of the Animus allows us to experience memories from the past and play with different Assassins simultaneously. Gather powerful Assassins in a single Brotherhood and unite against the Templars and the opression raging in Spain.
BUILD YOUR OWN BROTHERHOOD
• Rediscover the legends of the Assassins Order like never before.
• Team up with more than 40 characters, including legendary ones as well as exclusive brand new characters.
• Train and promote your assassins to the highest ranks to strengthen your Brotherhood forces and defeat the Templars.
MANAGE YOUR HQ
• Develop your fortress as your Brotherhood grows, increase its power and improve your Assassins’ skills.
• Build new rooms, craft new equipment, gather resources or create new medicine.
• Collect DNA fragments to unlock new heroes and upgrade their abilities.
INFILTRATE TEMPLARS STRONGHOLDS
• Send your Assassins team on covert missions throughout Spain.
• Choose the perfect combination of heroes to achieve the objective.
• Develop your own strategy and use your Assassins’ unique skills to infiltrate the Templar strongholds and stop their plans.
• Fight your way through, or apply a more stealthy approach? Choose wisely.
JOIN TIME-LIMITED EVENTS
• Discover new settings and different eras from the past in the time-limited events.
• Earn additional rewards, and get a chance to unlock new rare Assassins by taking part in time-limited events.
• Join other players worldwide to compete in the leaderboards. Reach the top of the leaderboards and loot even greater rewards!
ANIMUS PREMIUM ACCESS - MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
- Increased Daily Login rewards
- Increased Daily Objective item & resource rewards
- Faster daily Rift Tokens regeneration
- Faster activity timers in all HQ rooms
- The subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew itself unless you turn off the auto-renew feature at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- After your purchase, you may manage your subscription options and turn off the auto-renewal function by going to your user Account Settings.
Join the community for the latest news:
This game is free to download and free to play but some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
This game requires an online connection - 3G, 4G or Wifi. iOS 8.0 or later is also required.
Any Feedback? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
Need support? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
Assassin’s Creed Rebellion is finally available worldwide !
A new event will be coming very soon, stay tuned…
Ratings and Reviews
Room for improvement
Pay walls have reached the point of screw this. I have synced to Facebook in the mean time in case I decide to play again. At least I know my progress won’t be lost. Hopefully.
With a building system akin to Fallout Shelter and game play similar to that of Bleach: Brave Souls, AssCreed: Rebellion isn’t terrible.
Three man teams are sent out on quests in order to achieve objectives that are required to further grow and enhance both the Brotherhood & characters.
Experience grind is rough. I’ve blown Codex entries on that just to cut down the time on leveling. Character levels only increase as your Brotherhood gains levels, so if you’re level four the characters will be level four.
Auto function needs to be a bit better. I’ve done quests on auto and the game sends in a character that won’t have a chance against most opponents. Like the Gaspar I have. He has about a 230-250 power level as verses Maria who is about 260-270. The auto function will send Gaspar in to fight enemies and he’ll be knocked out where Maria will be better suited for the fight based on power levels.
It would be great if we could also have a chance to heal our team mid quest. Be with a potion auto applied, health orbs could be found in chests or if you want to further advance the pause function, you could let us close the game mid-mission and resume next time we pick up but with a set amount.
It isn’t fair against most enemies but if you’re critically wounded in real life you’ll at least want to take some time to patch yourself up and rest.
Missions that require a certain power score such as, 910. I /hate/ that! So much! The total score of your current team added together should alone qualify you for the mission in question! I’ve characters at level 12 but with power scores in the 500s! How am I suppose to play an Animus quest with a team like this if you count each individual team members power score!
Ubisoft, please take these into consideration next update. Do not be like KLab who isn’t listening to their players at this point when we cry for new characters that /aren’t/ overly sexualized women.
Buena idea, mal desarrollo
El juego tiene demasiados errores, los servidores son pésimos y hay varias veces que eres expulsado del juego
It is the best mobile Assad is Creed game so far by a long shot.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 604.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin's Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- HelixPack3 $19.99
- DNACubex10 $5.99
- HelixPack1 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.