Youtube video. 100K radio stations. mp3, flac, opus, ogg, ape file play. 10 bands EQ, Bass, Treble. Music alarm, Sleep timer.
Music is memories.
Reminds of the old memories, and creates new memories.
HighStereo will lead you to the beautiful memories.
HighStereo looks like a classical audio components.
It gives you the high quality sound as well as the beautiful interface.
Enjoy the luxury high-end audio in your hands.
- Support most of all audio formats, such as mp3,flac,ape,opus,ogg ...
- Support internet streaming radio including Icecast and SHOUTcast
- Support m3u and cue playlist files.
- Support m3u, xspf, asx, wpl and pls playlist for Radio.
- 10 bands equalizer
- Sleep (Sleep with music)
- Alarm (Wake up with music)
- Mood sound mix (at the beach, in front of the fireplace, with birds singing, in the rain... )
- 0.3x ~ 4.0x play speed
- Folder management for files and Youtube videos.
- Add, move and delete songs in real time, while you're playing them.
In the case of YouTube playback and Apple Music,
Bass, Treble and the equalizer do not work.
contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
HighStereo Xcode Project : https://github.com/insubae/HighStereo
Following bug fixed
- When a song from iPod library is played. meta data isn't displayed correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Worked for about an hour
I really enjoyed this app on my IPad Pro.....while it worked. It just crashed and will not load again after an hour of listening to radio channels. I certainly do not want to reload all the saved channels if I have to delete the app and try to get it to start that way. At this moment, I have to say I went from impressed to underwhelmed. $1.99 I hope I didn’t throw away. Any fixes? This app deserves a better rating if not for the permanent crash.
Update: Deleted the app and reopened it. Loads and works again. Don’t know why it just died for a few days? Had to reload favorite stations again, but quite happy with the app for now!
Developer Response ,
Once it's been crashed, wouldn't it be opened normally never again ? I'm not sure currently what happens if you try to launch the app again ? I'm sorry for the all troubles. Please help me understand your case more detailedly, so I might have a chance to improve the app. If you want you can claim refund from Apple... You can email me(email@example.com) or just add further comments here.
High Stereo: MP3 Music Player
The visual aspects of the app are great and really fun. Sound quality is better than most but would really like to see the following changes/additions:
- It would be great if the music player picked up music and playlists from my iPad or IPhone. I can certainly go to my music library BUT I have to recreate a playlist. Other apps will do this.
- The radio selection is really limited and could be expanded.
- Last the addition of surround sound would bring this app current.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for valuable comments. I will consider your suggestions sincerely. In the case of iPod/iPhone playlists, is it something diffrerent from 'File Open' -> 'iPod Library' -> 'Playlists' ? I believe you can find all you have in 'iPhone Music App' there. Please give me more details. Your input will help me improving the app. You can add more comments here, or email me(firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you so much.
Nice. But could've given option for adding more songs in playlist
Developer Response ,
I'm not sure about your issue. Could you please tell me more about the option you mentioned ? So I can have a chance to improve the app. You may add more comments here or email me(email@example.com). Thank you.
- 92.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 Neointro
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.