HeavySet is a gym log / workout tracker for weightlifting, bodybuilding and strength training. It has a simple interface which makes tracking workouts easy and efficient.
HEAVYSET AT A GLANCE:
- Supersets / Giant sets
- Preset rest timers per exercise
- Rep ranges
- Set ranges
- AMRAP sets
- Estimated duration
- Share with friends
- Create based on previous workouts
WORKOUT / GYM LOG:
- Log using intelligent suggested values
- Progress charts track volume, Estimated 1RM, Reps, Sets, Max Weight
- Rest timer with presets and quick modifiers
- Tempo timer metronome
- Full exercise history with notes
- Plate calculator
- Auto-advancing exercises and super sets
- Personal record notifications for rep records, estimated 1rm, volume & more
- Deload intensity, volume or rest automatically
- View workout preview
- Automatically calculate weight using intensity and training max
- Local notifications when timers end
- View all current rep records for current exercise
- Easily add any exercise
- Notes for exercises
- Training max for weight calculation
- Unilateral exercise option (doubles volume in stats)
- Add a base weight / body weight
- Track assisted exercises
- Add exercises to volume groups
PERSONAL RECORDS / STATISTICS:
- Log of every rep record your have achieved
- Filter record log by rep amount
- Notifications during workout log
- Workout / weekly progress stats
DATA IMPORT / EXPORT:
- Automatic iCloud backup
- Export to CSV without upgrading
- Import (possible) any CSV format
- In-app FAQs
- Help videos
- In-app chat with developer (not always real time)
REAL USER REVIEWS:
“It’s the best app for seriously tracking training I’ve ever seen.”
“The auto population of weight and reps based on the previous set is a welcome feature”
“Exceptional simple and easy to use. Whilst being very powerful. Couldn't recommend it enough.”
“I would recommend any weightlifter to get this app.”
“I’ve tried out Strong, Fitbod, and Stacked. Heavyset is far better than all of them.”
“This one is the best! Practical, simple and you can focus on the workout itself instead of fussing about the app!”
“I would recommend this gym log to anyone.”
“HeavySet finally dethroned the old app as my workout tracker it has the perfect blend of ease of use in the gym and powerful analytical type features outside the gym.”
“I have been using it for over a year now and am extremely happy with it. I use it to log all of my workouts.”
“This is the best workout tracker on the market!”
#1 BEST WORKOUT LOG APP (iOS) 2018 - Lifewire.com
“When you open HeavySet you'll find most everything is made just to delight you.
“Let's start with data entry. The buttons are just where they need to be and big enough not to miss even with shaking legs — or hands. What's more, you typically only have to tap once to log a set; HeavySet's smart predictions have already accomplished the, umm, heavy lifting.”
HeavySet is a free download but you will need to make an in-app purchase upgrade to get access to unlimited use. As a non-paying user you are limited in the number of times you can perform the routines you input. Routines created by importing, duplicating or other automated methods are also not available. Non-paying users may improvise as many workouts as they like.
The screenshots represent the app after the intermediate user level has been purchased.
- Enable Apple Health to sync your body weight with your workouts for additional statistics as well as sharing your workout data with Apple Health.
- Create deload workouts with reduced intensity, volume and/or rest. Swipe right on routines to access.
- Limit statistics ranges to number of months.
- Preview routines from swipe right gesture.
- Fixed 'workout stats only' option.
Ratings and Reviews
No Apple Watch Features
OK I sold my Android phone and got a new iPhone and an Apple Watch. Disappointed to see there is no integration with the watch. 3 out of 5. Will add 1 star for watch functions. Will add another star if you bring back the old congratulatory screen when setting a new record. Seeing that screen is very motivating. I don't see why it isn't optional.
Very easy to use to track workouts. Love the stats features.
Only thing I’d like to see added would be a built in percentage calculator as I use this for my olympic lifting workouts and have to use another app to calculate the % of my max for that day.
Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for
Tracks anything I want it to.
- Runloop Ltd
- 33.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 Runloop Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Intermediate $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.