Mini Golf like you never played before! Thousands of crazy courses are waiting for you. And once you're ready for something else, start creating your own and share them with the world! Don't forget to upgrade your character with tons of wacky accessories. And most importantly, have fun!
- PLAY thousands of player created courses
- COMPLETE challenging goals on each course
- CREATE and SHARE your own courses
- CUSTOMIZE your character with awesome acessories
- COMPETE with your friends in daily tournaments
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
All the ingredients of an amazing game
Summary: The game has the graphics, gameplay, and tools to be amazingly fun. Execution leaves room for improvement. Overall, a solid title and worth your time to try it out :)
The graphics are both cute and impressive, and leave little to want. In level creator mode, surfaces will sometimes clip a little bit when overlapping, but nothing serious.
Gameplay is pretty straightforward golfing- drag to set the direction and power of your shot. Some zany obstacles and bonus objectives make things interesting.
The highlight of this game is the level editor, which gives you powerful tools to create your own stages with and publish them for others to play and rate. There are featured levels that are expertly designed, but it’s much more enjoyable to play other’s levels or make your own.
So far, the only purchases appear to be related to cosmetics that can be earned with in-game currency. Everything seems in place for this game to grow to huge proportions! Thanks to the developer for making such an enjoyable product, and thanks for reading this review :)
It’s a wonderful game. It has plenty of content. It is genuinely free if you want it to be without any ads. It even lets you do your own courses.
My objection is that combined with the wait between every 5 levels, the chests are worth almost nothing. It takes you just a few days of chests and you’ve unlocked every costume as well as every track obstacle. 😕
Overall it’s a genuine game and a fun time especially if a casual player. And well worth the free. If you’re all about the mini golf aspect, and don’t care about the costumes and whatnot, as well as the delay between every five levels, you’ll find this to be a 5+ star game!
A Free Game? No Way.
All free games have their ways of earning money. Some may be ads every five minutes, others may be in app purchases that are almost needed to have a good time on the app. Well, this game offers in app purchases, that is not even needed at all. There are almost no limitations in this app and it feels great! It almost feels like a paid app, which isn’t right for your average free game. Overall, the game is amazing for being free, and I’d say that this is one of the best free games to play right now!
- Qwiboo Ltd
- 172.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Qwiboo Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gems $1.99
- Box of Gems $4.99
- Barrel of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.