FX is an easy video editor with powerful 1-Click video effects, fast editing tools, filters and music for personalizing your videos.
ADD STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS & FILTERS:
Choose from an ever-growing collection of video effects, including light leaks, vintage & projection effects, snow & old film, and much more.
ADD MUSIC & SOUND FX:
Import music from your library & choose sound effects to add to your video.
Easily and quickly change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc. And if you make a mistake just click on the rest button to bring back the original settings
FX offers auto-renewing subscription options:
$4.99 per week
$6.99 per month
• You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchases within FX
• Subscriptions are billed monthly on the subscription plan
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thank you so much for your love!
We are aways listening, email us for any support..
Bugs fixed & Smoother Performance :D
Ratings and Reviews
Okay, I’m very new to the app so I could be completely wrong, but is there an option to control the opacity of the effects? I really love them so far, but the effects are really strong and showy, and my video is overshadowed. There may be an option for this I just never saw, but if not then that would be really cool and useful.
It’s Free! Said no one ever.
I downloaded this app to see if I could get a great "free" editing app but nope! Once I literally opened it, it said "Try free for three days" and under it it said “then $4.99/week billing options" Honestly if you want a free editing app don’t waste your time downloading it, it’s honestly crap in my opinion. I’m sure there are better “free" editing apps out there.
Could be better
It’s like ur forced to buy the pro version because whenever I open the app and click my own video to edit it says “buy the pro version!” And I cant get rid of it and it will be in the middle of the screen 😤 uninstalling don’t download waste of time
- Dynasty Apps LLC
- 92.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vid A Movie FX Maker Dyansty Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $4.99
- Unlock All $2.99
- Remove Watermark $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.