The CDC Opioid Prescribing Guideline Mobile Application (App) serves as a quick reference guide for healthcare professionals to help apply the recommendations of the CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain in clinical practice. The tool is intended to educate providers about the prescription opioid overdose epidemic and to inform clinical decision-making
Minor Bug Fixes
Exactly what Prescribers Need
This app is designed perfectly to help make prescribers make informed decisions on patient pain management. It fits the meat of the guideline into a pocket-sized resource that allows clinicians to make decisions TOGETHER with the patient. The features are great (MME calculator), and it's easy to use.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 22.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.